It's driving me crazy! I am never alone to do anything

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Id take a trip somewhere nice and believable, and then ctb there. Or just sleep and rest up then come back. Thats my plan for future.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf, Brokenwithbpd and 1 other person
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
It's driving me crazy! I am never alone to do anything
That's shit. Are you living with parents, friends, partner? Is there any chance to ask for "alone- time"? I get tired and angry when I have people around me for more than 3 hours. I understand your frustation.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Brokenwithbpd
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm never home alone either. Some days it tolerable, others it's not. ♡

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
That's shit. Are you living with parents, friends, partner? Is there any chance to ask for "alone- time"? I get tired and angry when I have people around me for more than 3 hours. I understand your frustation.
I live with my husband. We was suppose to start a job today but that fell through... I can't order my sn or anything
I live with my husband. We was suppose to start a job today but that fell through... I can't order my sn or anything
He not we lol

Reactions: Susannah
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020

He not we lol
Sorry to hear. I guess its not yet time as they say..

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, KleinerWolf, Brokenwithbpd and 1 other person
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
It sucks. I wish I could order it so I can have it on hand

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Same issue tbh. Parents and brother are always around. I can't even order a rope without getting it sent to the post office, and even then I'll need an excuse to sneak out and get it and somewhere to hide it. Since I've always been a loser that doesn't leave the house much my parents ask a lot of questions when I go out about where I'm going and who I'm meeting. It's hard to slip anything past them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brokenwithbpd and KleinerWolf
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Same issue tbh. Parents and brother are always around. I can't even order a rope without getting it sent to the post office, and even then I'll need an excuse to sneak out and get it and somewhere to hide it. Since I've always been a loser that doesn't leave the house much my parents ask a lot of questions when I go out about where I'm going and who I'm meeting. It's hard to slip anything past them.
It's really a pain. I was forced to go to er for psych evaluation a few weeks ago