Phantomygg

Phantomygg

Sep 21, 2023
Recently I got a job to try and appease my parents hoping they stop making mean comments to me. I even give them all the money I make from it. But now they still keep saying horrible things too me about still saying I'm a burden and saying I should have gotten a better job then my current one. I realized I'll never be enough no matter if I do 12 hour shifts my parents just don't care and will always find fault with me since I'm worthless to them

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Kalista, kinderbueno and 2 others
JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
Recently I got a job to try and appease my parents hoping they stop making mean comments to me. I even give them all the money I make from it. But now they still keep saying horrible things too me about still saying I'm a burden and saying I should have gotten a better job then my current one. I realized I'll never be enough no matter if I do 12 hour shifts my parents just don't care and will always find fault with me since I'm worthless to them
Know how you feel, thought about living alone? My parents constantly wanted me to be one of those white collar six figure guys with a degree, but I can't stand living a boring life. I ended up in a monotone life, anyway though.
I moved to a small town in the South when I was 18, had a spacious apartment with $425/month, and a $16 wage in a warehouse. They're out there, just need to know where to look. But the important thing is finding someone who can really support you. If you don't have the someone, whether it's a easy or hard job, there won't be a lot to push you on through hardship.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno and Mirrory Me