sunny

sunny

Aug 15, 2023
i randomly start disliking people. i don't know how to stop thinking less of my friends.
i don't think i'm ever fit to have a boyfriend/husband/my own family either. i have narcissistic personality traits and eventually get annoyed by everyone. whenever i speak to someone all im thinking about is their bad traits and how they've done me wrong, which causes me to start straying away from them.

maybe that will make it easier for me when I choose to ctb. people won't be attached as much because of how I treated them

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, slowfade, pole and 3 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
That sounds like self destructive behaviour to me. You're looking to burn bridges to bring about your desire for depression, which would justify and validate your wish to CTB.

We talk about SI here, but I truly believe that sometimes the subconscious starts to align with the conscious thought, i.e. when people start hearing voices. People use the cop out of drugs, but I say it's deeper than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draxolotl and sunny
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
i randomly start disliking people. i don't know how to stop thinking less of my friends.
i don't think i'm ever fit to have a boyfriend/husband/my own family either. i have narcissistic personality traits and eventually get annoyed by everyone. whenever i speak to someone all im thinking about is their bad traits and how they've done me wrong, which causes me to start straying away from them.

maybe that will make it easier for me when I choose to ctb. people won't be attached as much because of how I treated them
I relate somehow. I can't be in a relationship and I'm not even sure why. Is it because of me? Is it because of the other person? I always fail to understand the real reason. All I know is that I'm incapable of maintaining a relationship

• Hugs
Reactions: sunny and slowfade
ChantDuCygne

ChantDuCygne

Aug 23, 2023
I was the same way when I started feeling worthless. I wasn't only thinking less of them though. I downright hated every face I saw. I hated everyone for being happy. Because their lives were easy and all they ever had to do was goof around. They never knew my pain and they dared to cry and get mad over things. I was still in junior high back then, so of course the hormones were probably part of that. I still dislike the "normal" (except for some who I consider being pure hearted). I don't hate them anymore though. I've matured in that sense. I'm just sad and lonely now. We can't dislike people because they are different. That is discriminatory. Pain makes you mature faster, so perhaps… try to see others as children? That sounds silly, but I think you understand what I mean.

• Love
Reactions: sunny
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I would like to have a relationship. I love the idea of two souls completing each other but I know that I'm not capable of being a good partner. I'd try my best but it would fall short and that's not fair to the other party.

• Hugs
Reactions: sunny