• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quinni

Quinni

Mar 13, 2023
Moving back to England for uni. I have been suicidal for a long time now and the only happin3ss I feel about moving back is it will be easier to kill myself there than where I live now.
I will live in general Coventry city as that is the university I accepted an offer from. Maybe as everyone does, I'd prefer not too much pain but also not too difficult to get. I won't be poor or anything though so some expense won't be too bad.

Thank you, sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find any r3cent ones

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I have heard that the UK puts lots of restrictions on ctb methods so i'm not sure about many. SN would probably be a viable option for you if you can find a source that you can trust. Honestly, I think you would be able to do most methods if you be very careful not to be caught. I have heard plenty of people talk about Beachy Head too. Not sure what its like there but I assume theres people watching for anyone trying to jump off now considering that there has been some recorded deaths from there.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really see it as being easy to just leave this world reliably and painlessly in England, if it was I would be long gone as that's where I live. Sadly this country is just so incredibly anti-suicide, it's inhumane how assisted suicide isn't legalised at all here. But anyway I hope you eventually find what you search for, I understand why you would feel relief at the thought of not having to endure this existence anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReWind
rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
Beachy Head is the only place coming to mind not sure on others, i do hope to go there one day.