hipsnake

hipsnake

bpd freak
May 20, 2023
for the past few weeks now I've been preparing for suicide. I'm unsure when it started, I don't particularly feel sad though I am suffering mentally. It's as if I don't want to live at all. I already have my method set up, and I'm writing letters to people I care for. I got to spend time with a lot of family today, and my friend as well.
I do feel guilty lying to everyone but I don't think I can be stopped. It will be soon, July perhaps is when. I've told everyone that I'm doing better and not having these thoughts, and people are happy for me. If only they knew how it really was in my mind, but I'm not sure even I understand it..but I made sure to hug my friend extra tight in case that was the last time.
my friends cat has been all over me this entire time..I think he knows

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, swaraj, 710 and 7 others
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
You and me are in the same boat, from the guilt to the month and even the cat.

I wish I could tell my loved ones, I want them to know it isn't their fault.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: swaraj, Hotsackage, lazyegg and 4 others
I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023
I am exactly the same as you. Although my next time is whenever I get a free minute to do it. Need to ensure it's long enough that I am not discovered. Can't decide if I should wait until July or seize my opportunity next Tuesday when I have the house to myself. People will be traumatised either way.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat and hipsnake
animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
Same here :/ I've been lying to everyone I love but I just feel so terrible about it. There's no way for me to live a normal life now but I don't want people to worry about me so I've just been hiding everything

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat and hipsnake
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
What's your method?

Reactions: hipsnake
hipsnake

hipsnake

bpd freak
May 20, 2023
You and me are in the same boat, from the guilt to the month and even the cat.

I wish I could tell my loved ones, I want them to know it isn't their fault.
It's like cats are able to tell
What's your method?
partially suspended hanging
I am exactly the same as you. Although my next time is whenever I get a free minute to do it. Need to ensure it's long enough that I am not discovered. Can't decide if I should wait until July or seize my opportunity next Tuesday when I have the house to myself. People will be traumatised either way.
I hope the best for you, whatever choice you make.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly for the best not to tell people about plans to die anyway, so you shouldn't feel guilty, as being open about suicide could very easily just make existing much worse as sadly we exist in a society that punishes people who open up about wanting to die, it sounds horrible being punished by ending up in a psych ward. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hipsnake
hipsnake

hipsnake

bpd freak
May 20, 2023
It's certainly for the best not to tell people about plans to die anyway, so you shouldn't feel guilty, as being open about suicide could very easily just make existing much worse as sadly we exist in a society that punishes people who open up about wanting to die, it sounds horrible being punished by ending up in a psych ward. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find freedom from your suffering.
yeah the psych ward is big fear of mine as I've been there before..doesn't help at all

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Sorry to hear this is happening. I know you feel guilty but it's probably for the best. Wish you well.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry that life has become this unbearable. I totally understand. We can't tell people we want to end our lives.
It just makes things worse. Then you are watched. I hope you can find freedom from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
L

lazyegg

Apr 17, 2023
in the same boat as you as well. worse part is that im experiencing anhedonia so im currently extremely numb from seeing how this will hurt everyone. it helps carrying out the plan but i just feel guilty that i dont feel anything. :,(

• Hugs
Reactions: hipsnake and not-2-b-the-answer
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: hipsnake and not-2-b-the-answer
hipsnake

hipsnake

bpd freak