• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Indigo0000

Indigo0000

Death is inevitable, life can be avoided.
May 8, 2020
I dont know what the fuck has happened, but im scared all of a sudden. I dont know of what, it all jist seems so off. I told my therapist i wanted to die but then lied and said i didnt have amy immediate plans. Im scared of living but also scared of dying. I dont know what to do anymore, i think i might email him saying ive got plans and that i am scared and lost. Thatll probably mean ill get locked up again.

If i dont im definetly gonna attempt to cbt again, i want to do that but i dont know what this feeling is, i just cant place it. Im nervous, sad and really scared. Please help

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: neveraskedforthis, NekoNomNom, selfhater and 4 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
You can still talk to me if you want..

• Love
Reactions: Indigo0000 and _Minsk
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i'm here if you need someone to talk to:hug:

• Love
Reactions: Indigo0000 and _Minsk
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry, @Indigo0000. When I get like that it sometimes helps me to focus on the way it's making me feel physically and then to do what I can to ease that. Sometimes lying down and concentrating on breathing deeply helps; sometimes strenuous dancing or a bowl of oatmeal or a hot shower get me on a better track. I hope you can find a way to feel better. (((Hug)))

Reactions: Indigo0000 and GoodPersonEffed
Indigo0000

Indigo0000

Death is inevitable, life can be avoided.
May 8, 2020
I'm sorry, @Indigo0000. When I get like that it sometimes helps me to focus on the way it's making me feel physically and then to do what I can to ease that. Sometimes lying down and concentrating on breathing deeply helps; sometimes strenuous dancing or a bowl of oatmeal or a hot shower get me on a better track. I hope you can find a way to feel better. (((Hug)))
Maybe i should eat something, ive barely eaten in the past week. No idea how much weight ive lost, but its alot.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Maybe i should eat something, ive barely eaten in the past week. No idea how much weight ive lost, but its alot.
Definitely eat some more. I was like that last year and my anxiety was through the roof. I couldn't even sit down or sleep. Spent all day pacing and most of the night too. You aren't going to be able to control any of this unless you eat and sleep and do the basics.

Reactions: Indigo0000 and Soul
G

Gregorius

Better die with a smile than live with tears
Mar 16, 2020
I'm here if you need someone to write :)

Reactions: Indigo0000