Dimension369963

Dimension369963

May 27, 2020
I can hear certain Anime, songs, see a certain object, and feel as though I am transported back to the emotional state at the time for the things which I refer to as the kings of the different areas I value. For instant Trust - was my brother Love- was my ex- financee the only woman I ever truly loved who betray me, Manhood - was from my drunk pathetic abusive father who ran out as soon as I was his height at 13.

I'm only 37 and I know there is no reason to live because I will never experience love again. I will never have a family. I will slowly watch my mother and step father get older and die, I will have as little faith in humanity then as I do now, only I will have lived 20 or so more years to endure it for everyone.

I just don't get it, why this world is set up to hurt us all so much. Something designed us, they designed or biology and our nature. If they were at that level of technology they most certainly could run simulations of every human gene turns on or off. The point being, we are for what ever reason living on a planet where who we are isn't are fault,what we are isn't our fault, where and when we were put here isn't are fault and why we are here isn't our fault and we deserve some damn answers..

I've always believed like Einstein that there were higher dimension and the physics proved it, we were just waiting for quantum physics to come along and confirm it.

Just imagine if 100,000 years of suffering was because something altered our genes to create our species while giving it no direction, path or purpose. I can think of nothing so intellectually and emotionally cruel in absurd combination purposely creating a world where the fundamental rules ensured the maximum amount of pain.

We never needed to be created. Now more than 7.8 Billion of us have suffered an average of 60 years of life per person through plagues, wars, unspeakable cruelties and we aren't even a nanometer of a light year closer to understanding why. I want to leave so badly, I feel I've overpaid my time in this forced 3rd dimension and would move onto pure energy in the 4th dimension if I just could leave here and all the things that have happened to come together over the past week, that I will now be able to do this, it's the Universe, everything has a unique frequency only the Universe can match when it's telling you the direction you're choosing to go is the correct path.

I just with we'd stop having children so we could go through a soft extinction pain free.

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
"I just with we'd stop having children so we could go through a soft extinction pain free."

If only the rest of the population understood that that's the only way to relieve us from suffering....

Life is a result of unintelligent design that should never have been created.

Dimension369963

Dimension369963

May 27, 2020
"I just with we'd stop having children so we could go through a soft extinction pain free."

If only the rest of the population understood that that's the only way to relieve us from suffering....

Life is a result of unintelligent design that should never have been created.

Which is why every generation that has chidren equally shares the blood on their hands for all the suffering. I will never have children. I wanted them. I wanted to be in love and grow old with someone and have grand children. Unfotunatrly my sacrifice is an intelligent, kind, curious young man who could of changed something major for the better had he the right mentor dies while families continue to have 9 children and run TV shows about it. Perfect Life /sarcsm

Reactions: Zappfe lover