BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm waiting for my delivery.
Hopefully it will come within the next week.

I will not be able to hold on for weeks on end once I receive it through the post, and I still need to get my butt in gear and start sorting a few things out.
I probably won't be able to hold on for any longer than a few days maximum after receiving it.
So the thought that things may happen for me within the next 2 weeks means this is getting real for me.

I'll tell people in advance when I plan to do it, and I'll send a pm to those I have been Pm'ing (and possibly also to the people 'following' me) so you know in advance.

I just feel like I'd like things to end.

I've tried my best to be a good person throughout my life.
Unfortunately the world is not kind to those with a warm heart.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Loner, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Spitfire and 15 others
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I hope you find your peace. Waiting is the wrist party but it'll go fast!! It's your last stretch, you're almost there!

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Well, I for one am not looking forward to you not being here.

You are a credit to this forum, I see all the help & advice you give members in crisis, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Also, you know what you are talking about and you're wording is powerful & meaningful, you will go on to help many members of this forum I believe, but the number one priority for yourself should be you, I generally hope life somehow works out for you.

My love anyways :heart:

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, AvaAdore, LetzteAusfahrt and 3 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Same here. I cannot take much more of being "alive". I really hope the SN method works for us my friend.

• Love
Reactions: ITryHard, LetzteAusfahrt, BipolarGuy and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'll be very sad when you leave, but I'm in the same boat so I totally get it. Even though I have kids and don't want them to be tarnished with the stigma of a dad who killed himself, I just can't stand to be here any more.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, AvaAdore, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I probably won't be able to hold on for any longer than a few days maximum after receiving it.

I thought i would receive mine and drink it straight away!! i'm not saying you won't and i hope it is easy for you to 'just do it' like nike says!!

i already told you why i haven't took mine yet though, your circumstances are different.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, BipolarGuy and rt1989526
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018

I will not be able to hold on for weeks on end once I receive it through the post, and I still need to get my butt in gear and start sorting a few things out.
So the thought that things may happen for me within the next 2 weeks means this is getting real for me.

I'll tell people in advance when I plan to do it, and I'll send a pm to those I have been Pm'ing (and possibly also to the people 'following' me) so you know in advance.

What is your method, if you don't mind me asking?

You're one of the greatest members here and you seem like a nice guy to talk to. I hope you find peace. Of course I will miss you, but I will also leave this planet as soon as I get supplies for the exit bag method.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 4993, BipolarGuy and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Maybe next week we'll take the bus at the same time, that would be great. I would miss you if you walked in front of me because you stand up for your opinion.

If I do reach the finish line first, I will reserve two seats at the bar so that we can continue our discussions.

If you want too :wink:

Reactions: BipolarGuy and checkouttime
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020

Most people don't care, that's true but it's not fair to say the whole world was not kind to you.
I don't remember reading any of your other posts. What brought you to this decision?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Most people don't care, that's true but it's not fair to say the whole world was not kind to you.
I don't remember reading any of your other posts. What brought you to this decision?
I don't understand where you're coming from. I didn't say the "whole world" had been unkind to me.

asani

asani

Fluttershy girl. October 1st is my day.
Sep 11, 2020
Safe travels, friend. I hope you find your peace.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you decided to wait a little while longer after receiving it, that is cool. I would not mind seeing you around here for a bit more..

I bet it sure is a good feeling to know there is a very "real" possibility to find relief soon, at your time of choosing.

I am happy for you.

Reactions: checkouttime