• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fewmoredays

fewmoredays

May 11, 2024
Just tired of all this going to ctb as soon as i find a convincing method to leave this hell i cant wait for days to get my stuff from the black market hanging terrifies me planning on getting nembutal drink heavily and drink pesticide been trying to figure out someone help

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, karmaisabitch and iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I had access to Nembutal in my case, it sounds the most peaceful, I wish for a death which is like falling into an eternal, dreamless sleep. But anyway I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Hunter2005, fewmoredays, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
Upvote 0
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Just tired of all this going to ctb as soon as i find a convincing method to leave this hell i cant wait for days to get my stuff from the black market hanging terrifies me planning on getting nembutal drink heavily and drink pesticide been trying to figure out someone help
Good luck with that i've been looking for months

Reactions: karmaisabitch
Upvote 0
B

bluehawk

Mar 18, 2024
you ordered from the blackmarket? how safe is that? I have not gone there, I have my pc to but not sure how to be safe or even where to look on the black market also was it affordable and easy to find?

Upvote 0