C

ChickFilAGift

Apr 3, 2023
I'm incapable of completing my school work without help even though I'm in college. I cant even take care of myself. The best I can do is brush my teeth once a week. I'm so incredibly weak when I try and take a shower I pass out. I'm just useless. I have no goals or anything. Somehow I have a boyfriend but I don't do anything for him. I barely talk to my parents. All I do is use their money for food. I don't benefit anything for this world. Im so lost. I cant quit school but I also don't know what do do after I finish my general education classes. I don't wanna work. I've tried commuting a few times in the past and the last one got me 5150d. It was so horrible. I'm honestly too scared to commit again because I don't wanna go to a facility again. I wish I could just be happy and motivated. But at the same time I wish everything would be over

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Psych wards really sound like horrible places to me, I hate how we exist in a world where people get punished for simply trying to die, all those who wish to be gone should just be able to leave in peace. It does sound like a tiring situation that you are trapped in but anyway I wish you the best.

Last edited:
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm incapable of completing my school work without help even though I'm in college. I cant even take care of myself. The best I can do is brush my teeth once a week. I'm so incredibly weak when I try and take a shower I pass out. I'm just useless. I have no goals or anything. Somehow I have a boyfriend but I don't do anything for him. I barely talk to my parents. All I do is use their money for food. I don't benefit anything for this world. Im so lost. I cant quit school but I also don't know what do do after I finish my general education classes. I don't wanna work. I've tried commuting a few times in the past and the last one got me 5150d. It was so horrible. I'm honestly too scared to commit again because I don't wanna go to a facility again. I wish I could just be happy and motivated. But at the same time I wish everything would be over
It sounds like you're really suffering with your mental health. School is very hard to do on its own but is so much harder when you're trying to juggle mental health issues too so you deserve compassion and kudos for that. It's understandable to have no long-term goals when every day is a battle. The smallest things start to feel impossible. Do your parents or your boyfriend have any idea of how you're feeling?

C

ChickFilAGift

Apr 3, 2023
It sounds like you're really suffering with your mental health. School is very hard to do on its own but is so much harder when you're trying to juggle mental health issues too so you deserve compassion and kudos for that. It's understandable to have no long-term goals when every day is a battle. The smallest things start to feel impossible. Do your parents or your boyfriend have any idea of how you're feeling?
My parents know but think that because I'm on meds, I'm okay. They have a hard time fully understanding anything. My boyfriend knows a lot more than they do and really does his best to help. I just feel so incredibly stuck and useless