blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Oh my god does it smell good. I bought a ton of chocolate and just bury my head in them—the air is gold. I can't eat them right now though, cuz chocolate triggers a lot of acid production in my stomach. It hurts after eating them, but it's 100% worth it. Better than weed. I love chocolate! (≧▽≦)/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Toonloon, _Minsk, Hirokami and 11 others
S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
Not what your post is seeking, but this reminds me that (IIRC) there is deliberately sniffable chocolate folks can buy! Le Whif is one brand that comes to mind; I remember seeing it on thinkgeek before they closed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Toonloon, blueclover_., LastFlowers and 2 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
What is your favorite type of chocolate?

Mine are vegan "milk" chocolate and vegan white chocolate.

• Love
Reactions: Toonloon, _Minsk, stygal and 3 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Tasty

• Informative
Reactions: Toonloon, blueclover_., LastFlowers and 1 other person
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
lol, this is so cute.
do you know like if its a specific part of chocolate that causes the issue? there may be some substitute or something?

What type of vegan chocolate? I've only had Sjaak's.

Reactions: Toonloon, blueclover_. and little helpers
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Not what your post is seeking, but this reminds me that (IIRC) there is deliberately sniffable chocolate folks can buy! Le Whif is one brand that comes to mind; I remember seeing it on thinkgeek before they closed
I'd love that!

• Love
Reactions: seaweaves, Toonloon, blueclover_. and 1 other person
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019

I like the super dark kind over 90% (which by default, a lot of brands are vegan it seems)

And liquor truffles (rare form of alcohol I actually enjoy)

Do you like those white chocolate "lolipops"?
Like basically just white chocolate in the form of some character on a stick lol
Oh my god does it smell good. I bought a ton of chocolate and just bury my head in them—the air is gold. I can't eat them right now though, cuz chocolate triggers a lot of acid production in my stomach. It hurts after eating them, but it's 100% worth it. Better than weed. I love chocolate! (≧▽≦)/
Time to sit down and watch a triple feature of Willy Wonka, Matilda, and Forrest Gump.

Bars, truffles, and a box of chocolates.
Hope you have them all!
I think that's just regular chocolate

I'm dying over 'Le Whif'
I'd love that!
Could probably buy a Hershey bar and sniff to your heart's content

Just sayin, save money

Last edited:
Reactions: seaweaves, Toonloon and blueclover_.
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021

I love all of them, my lizard brain just loves sugar :'D

I like the super dark kind over 90% (which by default, a lot of brands are vegan it seems)
Ooh dark chocolate is a treat for me—they taste very rich and can be overwhelming to me sometimes lol. So when i'm craving something sweet dark chcoolate is the way to go.

And liquor truffles (rare form of alcohol I actually enjoy)
It's heaven.

Do you like those white chocolate "lolipops"?
Like basically just white chocolate in the form of some character on a stick lol
Personally i think they taste like butter. Not really a fan, although the texture is okay.

Time to sit down and watch a triple feature of Willy Wonka, Matilda, and Forrest Gump.

Bars, truffles, and a box of chocolates.
Hope you have them all!
Nostalgia. Remember when we were kids, just watching movies and eating sweets without a single thought crossing our minds? I'd give everything to be a child again :)

I'm dying over 'Le Whif'
Definitely gonna try this!

lol, this is so cute.
do you know like if its a specific part of chocolate that causes the issue? there may be some substitute or something?

I read that chocolate triggers dopamine release, so you can actually get addicted to that :'D

Last edited:
Reactions: seaweaves, Toonloon and som1
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
There's a fairly good number of brands that produce vegan chocolate, including Gnosis Chocolate, Schmilk Chocolate, Fine & Raw Chocolate, Righteously Raw, Taza Chocolate, Hu Chocolate, Alter Eco, Lulu's Chocolate, Coracao Chocolate, Ombar, Moo Free, Theo Chocolate, No Whey!, Chocolove, Equal Exchange, Divine Treasures, Endangered Species, and Chocolate Inspirations.

My favorite brand is Gnosis Chocolate, particularly their Caramelized White Bar and Mmmylk Chocolate Bar. I also love the Raw & Fine Hazelnut Butter Bar, Righteously Raw Rose Bites, and Schmilk Chocolate's Hazelnut Crunch Truffles, Peanut Butter Bliss Bites, and Mocha Hazelnut Truffles. This Valentine's Day, I'm planning on trying the Fine & Raw Oat Milk Bar and Gnosis Chocolate Magical Mocha Mylk Bar.

• Informative
Reactions: InezSerrano
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
There's a fairly good number of brands that produce vegan chocolate, including Gnosis Chocolate, Schmilk Chocolate, Fine & Raw Chocolate, Righteously Raw, Taza Chocolate, Hu Chocolate, Alter Eco, Lulu's Chocolate, Coracao Chocolate, Ombar, Moo Free, Theo Chocolate, No Whey!, Chocolove, Equal Exchange, Divine Treasures, Endangered Species, and Chocolate Inspirations.

My favorite brand is Gnosis Chocolate, particularly their Caramelized White Bar and Mmmylk Chocolate Bar. I also love the Raw & Fine Hazelnut Butter Bar, Righteously Raw Rose Bites, and Schmilk Chocolate's Hazelnut Crunch Truffles, Peanut Butter Bliss Bites, and Mocha Hazelnut Truffles. This Valentine's Day, I'm planning on trying the Fine & Raw Oat Milk Bar and Gnosis Chocolate Magical Mocha Mylk Bar.
Wow, thanks!

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm literally sniffing something very different from chocolate rn :))

• Yay!
Reactions: blueclover_.