LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
This life is a prison for me.

Psychiatry ruined my life. And I can't do anything.

Now I had several days of opportunity to comfortably CTB with SN, but I didn't do it.

Now something much worse will come. I will probably end in psych ward in few weeks, because I can't handle this level of stress.

If there is a god, I hate him!!! Life is such a prison, such suffering for me. I wish I was never born. There is nothing I can change, all this suffering was predestined for me. I can't even CTB! I wish I could do it!

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, FuneralCry, niki wonoto and 1 other person
PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
I feel like a prisoner too. Its so taxing on my system passing the minutes. I would need something like a miracle to put things right. Please God if there is a way you can help me will you?

Reactions: LenkaX
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Me too. Not able to ctb or truly live life either. It is like those contradictory forces are fighting over to win and dominate each minute of my life. One moment i want to ctb and the next not and so on..

Reactions: PaxAmerica, LenkaX and Bullit
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. Our bodies can be like prisons with death being the only escape. I believe my suffering was predestined as what happened to me for the most part was out of my control. I couldn't have prevented it. I would do anything for a peaceful exit really, it should be a basic human right to get one. It isn't like we asked to be alive in the first place. It is awful to be trapped in a hopeless situation.

Reactions: Sunset Limited and LenkaX