T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
It's finally tomorrow. I intend to make a post and comment on the symptoms as they appear. For now, could anyone evaluate my method? I'm going to use SN.
1. Metoclopramide (30mg)
2. Ondansetron (8mg) (sublingual)
3. Amitriptyline (I have more than 20 grams stocked, I'll drink little by little until I get very sleepy)
4. Clonazepam (Same as amitriptyline)
5. Metropolol (100 mg) + Ivabradine (5mg) (If metoprolol alone is not enough)
6. Levomepromazine (If clonazepam and amitriptyline aren't enough to put me to sleep, I'll mix all 3)
7. Paracetamol (1g)
8. Three cups containing water and 25g of SN. (In case of vomiting)
9. Candy

I intend to take the medications in this order. Only after I'm already very sleepy will I drink the SN. If by chance I don't feel sleepy and the anxiety doesn't go away, I'll postpone the plan. I intend to commit suicide in the morning when I will have around 4 to 6 hours alone. Would anyone give their opinion, please? It would give me more tranquility and courage.

PS¹: Before anyone asks me, most medications are stolen or come from begging psychiatrists.
PS²: Today I already took 100mg of amitriptyline (I'm very lethargic) and 10 mg of metoclopramide. My last meal was at 6:00 p.m.
PS³: I don't know if it helps but I also have some ampoules of intravenous lidocaine hydrochloride. It is a local anesthetic, but in large quantities it has a sedative effect (according to some articles). And yes I can puncture my vein, I'm thinking of leaving a venous access available, but I haven't decided yet.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
It's finally tomorrow. I intend to make a post and comment on the symptoms as they appear. For now, could anyone evaluate my method? I'm going to use SN.
1. Metoclopramide (30mg)
2. Ondansetron (8mg) (sublingual)
3. Amitriptyline (I have more than 20 grams stocked, I'll drink little by little until I get very sleepy)
4. Clonazepam (Same as amitriptyline)
5. Metropolol (100 mg) + Ivabradine (5mg) (If metoprolol alone is not enough)
6. Levomepromazine (If clonazepam and amitriptyline aren't enough to put me to sleep, I'll mix all 3)
7. Paracetamol (1g)
8. Three cups containing water and 25 mg of SN. (In case of vomiting)
9. Candy

I intend to take the medications in this order. Only after I'm already very sleepy will I drink the SN. If by chance I don't feel sleepy and the anxiety doesn't go away, I'll postpone the plan. I intend to commit suicide in the morning when I will have around 4 to 6 hours alone. Would anyone give their opinion, please? It would give me more tranquility and courage.

PS¹: Before anyone asks me, most medications are stolen or come from begging psychiatrists.
PS²: Today I already took 100mg of amitriptyline (I'm very lethargic) and 10 mg of metoclopramide. My last meal was at 6:00 p.m.
PS³: I don't know if it helps but I also have some ampoules of intravenous lidocaine hydrochloride. It is a local anesthetic, but in large quantities it has a sedative effect (according to some articles). And yes I can puncture my vein, I'm thinking of leaving a venous access available, but I haven't decided yet.
Two things:
I would set up a time for your meds. That is, you need the time schedule suggested in the megathreads.
And I personally wouldnt take the Clonazepam too early as some have passed out before even taking the SN.
I hope everything goes smooth for you.
I hope you find a place of eternal peace & love🌹💔

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, Yoñlü× and TiredofLife-Thanks
T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
Two things:
I would set up a time for your meds. That is, you need the time schedule suggested in the megathreads.
And I personally wouldnt take the Clonazepam too early as some have passed out before even taking the SN.
I hope everything goes smooth for you.
I hope you find a place of eternal peace & love🌹💔
Thank you for answering! I plan to take the medications within 30 minutes, but I want to see how my body reacts as I increase doses. I've done tests before (my body is very resistant to clonazepam due to prolonged use), and I know the approximate amount of medication before I faint. I hope everything goes smoothly as planned. I believe it will hurt of course, but I hope to die in peace. Thank you again :heart:
You mean 25g?
Thank you very much! Fixed.

Last edited: