Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
I look forward to the day my heart stops beating, the day where I dont have to fake a smile or crack jokes like a jester on its last legs. Like life has been hell these last 4 months. Life takes the one thing, the one fucking thing that made this shit bearable, the one fucking person who made me feel human and has the fucking audacity to want me to stay here. Ya know he would always complain that this(me feeling this way) would happen when he searched for his happiness, me reflecting on those words made me realize this shit is my fault and that I am toxic. Wounds of the heart dont heal, they spread, they fracture and crack until you have a cavity in your chest a mile wide and you feel empty inside. I think when I die, he'll finally be free to love without abandon and not have to worry about how I feel. The chains that link us will be shattered and I can move on knowing he's happy. I'm thinking on 10/2 for my exit date it gives me more than a month to prepare
Sorry for the incoherent rant

• Hugs
Reactions: Subhuman, woxihuanni, Dawn0071111 and 3 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I feel you. Life took the only person that mattered to me and could tolerate my mood swings, and depression. After that, it's been all downhill from there.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Nanimoaru
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
Dude I'm glad you understand, I've slowly but surely alienating friends in preparation for the big day

Reactions: Circles
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I've not many people left to push away. The only people I really associate with anymore are people here. Other than that, I'm the way I like to be, left alone.

Reactions: Kassender, Circles and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
I've not many people left to push away. The only people I really associate with anymore are people here. Other than that, I'm the way I like to be, left alone.
Same!

Reactions: Circles and Empty Smile

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I feel this. Life just keeps kicking and stomping on you when you're already down. I wish you peace, whether you decide to ctb in October or not. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Circles, woxihuanni and Empty Smile
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
I feel this. Life just keeps kicking and stomping on you when you're already down. I wish you peace, whether you decide to ctb in October or not. ❤
Thank you so much. I want this to be my final year. I even tried to see if we could be psn buddies, i wouldn't go to his house as long as I had feelings for him. Even that was impossible for him
You know how painful it is to be written out of someone's life?
Someone who had been for best friend and lover for 7years?
I'm ready to pass on
Yep... And you only have yourself to argue with!
True!

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and woxihuanni
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
i just lost the love of my life too. i want him but he doesn't want me, and all i wish for him is to be able to find someone better and someone who will make him happy without having to think about me. i completely understand how you feel and i hope whatever you decide to do, you find happiness by the end of it

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and Circles
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

Sep 15, 2018
i just lost the love of my life too. i want him but he doesn't want me, and all i wish for him is to be able to find someone better and someone who will make him happy without having to think about me. i completely understand how you feel and i hope whatever you decide to do, you find happiness by the end of it
Thank you so much

Reactions: Baskol1, Aleksandra and Circles
Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
Thank you so much
if it helps, i'm here until you figure out your plan, whether it's to talk, or if you need a friend. no one should ever die alone.

Reactions: Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Wounds of the heart dont heal, they spread, they fracture and crack until you have a cavity in your chest a mile wide and you feel empty inside.
Sorry for the incoherent rant

Not incoherent at all. It is what it is, heartbreak just spreads. How I wish partners could heal together rather than break together.

E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
I can relate to this so much. I left my best friend 2 years ago for similar reasons and I've just felt so empty and numb without him.
I know what it's like to have to fake smiles and laughs every day and I know how painful and exhausting it is to do so. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I can relate to this so much. I left my best friend 2 years ago for similar reasons and I've just felt so empty and numb without him.
I know what it's like to have to fake smiles and laughs every day and I know how painful and exhausting it is to do so. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

It's amazing how I have this scintillating smile when I have poison in my bag. And politely listen to conversation about stuff that I hate from the bottom of my fucking heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady and EmptySteph62
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
The second story that somewhat relates to mine( one away from hattrick). Well, in my case, my special person who made my life livable( my mother) is gone forever. No matter how hard I shout or cry, she will never come back. Life is beautiful you know.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
E

EmptySteph62

Student
Aug 4, 2019
It's amazing how I have this scintillating smile when I have poison in my bag. And politely listen to conversation about stuff that I hate from the bottom of my fucking heart.
Uugghh yes, it feels like my entire life is a poorly stitched together lie and the only truth is the pain I feel.

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni