drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I love fantasy so much I wish I could experience living in a fantasy world.
I'm only truly happy when i'm immersed in a fantasy world by reading or playing a video game, or by daydreaming of my own fantasy world that i've been building in my head since several years.
I cannot really express with words how incredible my immaginary world is for me and how obsessed by it I am. My characters became so lively they feel almost real in my head, it's the thing that makes me happy the most. I wish I can make something out of it and share it with the world one day, that's one of the few things, if not the only one, keeping me alive.

Sometimes i'm thinking we maybe were gods once and we grew tired of being boundless, so we chosed to materialize in a world with hard rules (here) as limited weak beings, so then we can better appreciate our godly powers after death. And then repeating the cycle again. I believe it is likely gradual, after death we will ascend to a higher plane of existence (with less rules)(depending on each persons will and degree of tiredness of being human), die again in this plane and join another plane etc... until we reach true boundless GODhood (pure consciousness) and then cycle again. It's a bit like if you play a game with unlimited cheats, godmode, infinite money etc... you may become bored of it and it would permanentely ruin the game for you, so you'd wish you could erase your memory and experience the challenging vanilla game again. That's what possibly happened to us, that's why we don't remember being gods.
If that's true, or even partially true, i've reached my initial goal. I'm beyond tired of this shitty existence and I want to retrieve my power and freedom.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, voyager, Seered Doom and 4 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Do you ever feel nonhuman? Like an animal, an unorthodox creature, alien, deity, or anything other than human? If that sounds like something that might apply, maybe look into that and explore it if you wish

Reactions: sserafim
G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
Me too. Humans suck.
I can't see any point to any of it.

Reactions: sserafim and Hollowman
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Do you ever feel nonhuman? Like an animal, an unorthodox creature, alien, deity, or anything other than human? If that sounds like something that might apply, maybe look into that and explore it if you wish
I sometimes try to imagine existence as an animal or superior being yes, for exemple a superior being would be much more indifferent to what we humans consider important, similarily to how we regard ants. We have very little care for ants.
Similarily, and even in a greater extent i believe, a superior being like a god would not be as lawful as we believe, he would not be heavely involved in human endeavors, and would not be greatly affected by (annoyed, pleased etc...), demand worship etc... We personify and humanize gods because in general humans are very self centered and have trouble imagining what a truly superior being would be like.
If anything, I think that such beings would see us as interesting curious little creatures maybe worth studying.
Humans believe that our technology, our constructions, etc... are somehow close to what a truly superior civilization would look like, but that's not it.
The language for exemple, it would seem so stupid to a superior being that could instantly send a message in a much purer analog form. There would be several superior dimensions we're not even aware of, but that superior beings are aware of and developed in it, and they would have absolute power over us, and could crush us like we crush ants, ants aren't even aware of what hit them when we crush them, they die instantly.

Reactions: sserafim