Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I'm always so exhausted. Even now when I had like 10 hrs sleep I want to crawl back into my bed and pull the covers over me. It's just this constant feeling of sluggishness and mental tiredness that NEVER GOES AWAY.

I'm also pissed because I'm in a shit mood and it's the weekend, which is my two days I don't have to rush to work. So then I get pissed about being pissed about ruining the last of my weekend.

Maybe I should just take a nap. Screw it. My sleep schedule is already eff'ed up.

Oh, and if I do push through it and stay awake, my body magically wakes the fuck up at like 9:30 or 10PM and I don't feel an ounce of tiredness.

I fucking hate my body!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Life sucks, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 10 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Sorry to hear it's like that for you. My sleep schedule is also fucked and I can't even bother trying to change it anymore.

Strength.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Dead Meat and fatefulstillness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always feel so tired, no matter how much sleep I get. To me, just simply being alive is exhausting. I'm sorry you are going through this, this life can be so depressing. It can be horrible being trapped in this human body as it can torture us. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Dead Meat, fatefulstillness and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I always feel tired, weak and dizzy even when I'm not sad. It is exhausting

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I hear ya and I completely relate to how you feel. I have always preferred sleep to waking up to a body and society that I never felt comfortable in. Well, when I drink these two bottles of N, I will sleep forever. I always tear up just thinking about it.

Tired Worn Out GIF by jagheterpiwa

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I've only slept about a half hour in the past 72, this happens constantly and I have the type of sleep debt which would require me to declare bankruptcy.
10hrs would be a dream for me, but I relate in the sense that even when I do sleep, I never wake up refreshed, I am still in a fog and fatigued, and even when I'm dead fucking tired and seeing spots, I still somehow can't fall asleep.
A fucked up sleep schedule can really do some damage and compound an already miserable situation, in my experience it's a more important factor than food or water.
Sorry you're so tired, that is something I'm always saying too, with one meaning or another.

• Hugs
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have this constantly. Lightheaded, feeling out of it/delirious, exhausted, brain fog, jelly legs. It's the absolute worst. I've been unable to do much of anything for 8 years now.

• Hugs