И

исчезающий

Aug 24, 2020
because sometimes it seems like everyone has evolved except me ...

Wow, I do everything to look like a person with good physical appearance, a good education, a more humble and kind person. I wake up at dawn, I fulfill my responsibilities of studying doing my homework, but everyone around me is charging me or judging me ... it can happen to someone on the street that I don't even know, as well as friends and family. The worst part is seeing people walking away from me and I couldn't do anything without even understanding why. The girl I was with said she needed to get away from me to give her time, but didn't give me any explanation

(And I can't do anything but stand still. I hate judging people, I've never done that with anyone since I was a fetus)

• Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91, Deleted member 22624, CoalmineCanary and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
What exactly do those that are charging or judging you say - is it ignorant comments, or is it more malicious like laughing at you behind your back and such? It is difficult to talk about this without some more context, but even still - and this is making some assumptions... If they know you on some level above being a stranger, and it is the same individuals/group(s) that do it repeatedly then it may be possible that it is bullying.

Also you have said that it can even happen with people on the street, but those that are on the street are likely strangers to you - correct? If this is the case then they have no place to make judgements on you if they have nothing to back up what they are talking about. I have experienced ridicule from strangers myself in the street, and 99% of the time they were in a group. When people are in a social unit they can sometimes turn very sheepish and act hostile towards those that are outside of their little "gang" - they pick on others beceause they are different, because they do not fit in.

Reactions: исчезающий and Deleted member 22624