• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
Are there certain methods too hard to do in France? Or maybe with a lower success rate? I don't really know what to choose, I wanna know what my options are. For example firearms are too hard to get, I don't have any high enough places around me.. I want to go, but I don't know how. I would love some help!

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
let me know what you think about inert gas, hanging, sodium nitrite, etc and we can help u find what u want

Reactions: I won't be Swedish
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Are there certain methods too hard to do in France? Or maybe with a lower success rate? I don't really know what to choose, I wanna know what my options are. For example firearms are too hard to get, I don't have any high enough places around me.. I want to go, but I don't know how. I would love some help!
Can you come to Italy?we can jump together from a building

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
let me know what you think about inert gas, hanging, sodium nitrite, etc and we can help u find what u want
Inert gaz sounds good. You just inhale it and hope to pass out as quick as possible? Hanging I won't have the guts unfortunately. Sodium Nitrite could be good, but I would need to get my hands on it first, and I don't know how easy is it. Other basics methods I could think of would be too hard I think for me do to (mainly due to impossibility or lack of courage)
Can you come to Italy?we can jump together from a building
I can't, I'm sorry, I'm limited to my town

Reactions: S like suicide
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
eat enough escargot i guarantee youll eventually get food poisoning

• Yay!
Reactions: Linalez, hevlalab, neverwashere and 2 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Sooo could you help me? ^^'
The resource compilation has all the information. We can answer any questions you have. For sn I don't have a European source but you should easily be able to find someone with that information. I can help with inert gas

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
The resource compilation has all the information. We can answer any questions you have. For sn I don't have a European source but you should easily be able to find someone with that information. I can help with inert gas
I'll take a look at the resource compilation. Meanwhile what is more precisely inert gas, and how could I do it, I could I get my hands on it?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I'll take a look at the resource compilation. Meanwhile what is more precisely inert gas, and how could I do it, I could I get my hands on it?
inert gas, or more precisely physiologically inert gas, doesn't interact with the body. they include helium, argon, nitrogen. nitrogen is the most popular. the point is to replace the air in a hood or mask you put over your head, removing the carbon dioxide which would otherwise make you want to breath and uncomfortable not to and prevent you from being able to breathe in oxygen. you can get it from welding or beer supply shops in multiples of 20 cu ft pressurized cylinders

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
inert gas, or more precisely physiologically inert gas, doesn't interact with the body. they include helium, argon, nitrogen. nitrogen is the most popular. the point is to replace the air in a hood or mask you put over your head, removing the carbon dioxide which would otherwise make you want to breath and uncomfortable not to and prevent you from being able to breathe in oxygen. you can get it from welding or beer supply shops in multiples of 20 cu ft pressurized cylinders
So you isolate your head, then change the air and wait to pass out? Sounds pretty simple and easy! And I guess I should find what I need on the web..?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
So you isolate your head, then change the air and wait to pass out? Sounds pretty simple and easy! And I guess I should find what I need on the web..?
basically. it's simple in the exit bag version but a lot of people choose more complicated options which are somewhat more reliable but the components are slightly difficult and expensive to source

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
basically. it's simple in the exit bag version but a lot of people choose more complicated options which are somewhat more reliable but the components are slightly difficult and expensive to source
After a bit of research yeah, I think I might choose SN instead, because it's way less expensive, even though I would've prefer to inhale something instead of eating something. Correct me if I'm wrong but with the gazes I would need hundreds of L? That's what I saw on the megathread. I found some, but either too expensive, either too small :/

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
After a bit of research yeah, I think I might choose SN instead, because it's way less expensive, even though I would've prefer to inhale something instead of eating something. Correct me if I'm wrong but with the gazes I would need hundreds of L? That's what I saw on the megathread. I found some, but either too expensive, either too small :/
yes with the exit bag version you need at least 400 liters. depends on where you are but it would be around 200-300$ with the exit bag. sn is cheaper but it will take a bit longer to go unconscious. i can pm you a sn source if u want

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
yes with the exit bag version you need at least 400 liters. depends on where you are but it would be around 200-300$ with the exit bag. sn is cheaper but it will take a bit longer to go unconscious. i can pm you a sn source if u want
I would love too! Only if I can get it in France of course. Because everything I can find online is for professional activities, and they have some securities preventing me from defrauding

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Hello, I also live in France and the inert gas method with a scuba diving mask and a nitrogen cylinder sounds good to me. If possible, I'd also like to receive a private message if another source exists.

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
Forgive me to remind you to send the source, but if you could do it whenever you have the time it'd be perfect, cause I'm a bit rushed ^^'