TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
As much as a depressed person can be.

In April we still had three dogs. Now we have only one. The oldest had to go in May, and today it was time for the other one.

I'm not a "dog person", but damn, if I didn't like those two. I had known them since I was a little kid, so of course it sucks to see them go. It's the best for them, though, so I'll just now be happy and sad at the same time.

And of course I'm honored that the last thing the dog did today was take a nap in my room, just before she had to leave for the vet.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mr2005, FusRohDracarys, WitheringAway and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I am sorry to read this, I am not a dog person, but when we lost a hamster, my heart was in bits and those are in our lives a lot less time then a larger pet.
I can understand the upset.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
As much as a depressed person can be.

In April we still had three dogs. Now we have only one. The oldest had to go in May, and today it was time for the other one.

I'm not a "dog person", but damn, if I didn't like those two. I had known them since I was a little kid, so of course it sucks to see them go. It's the best for them, though, so I'll just now be happy and sad at the same time.

And of course I'm honored that the last thing the dog did today was take a nap in my room, just before she had to leave for the vet.
I lost my cats. The wound is too deep. I know how you feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: FusRohDracarys and TheSoulless