UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
The grey skies have finally cleared.

My hamster Linguinie let me hold her told for the first time!!! I'm ecstatic!!! She even let me pick her up multiple times. I wasn't sure if she even liked me but now I am certain. I love her with all my heart, I haven't felt this way since my cat Lucifer who passed away 2 years ago. When I see her I am instantly moved. My love knows no bounds for Linguinie. This is so ridiculous and insignificant honestly but I'm just so excited and elated I wanted to tell someone.

I haven't been this happy in a while. Its almost...reinvigorating. A breathe of fresh air in this city plague plagued with sadness. I want to cry I'm just so happy!!! I love Linguinie!!! I really do :happy:

• Love
Reactions: AlexM, avoid_slow_death and Thereisnothing
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Life is all about love given and received, without it we have nothing but emptiness................so happy you have Linguinie in your life:love:

• Hugs
Reactions: UninformedLover
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Pets can be the best therapists in the world..Hope you keep finding the little "rays of light" to keep those grey skies away.

• Love
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Glad to hear you are finding solace. Keep focusing daily on the ray of light shining down upon you and slowly, those clouds will begin to clear. Happy to see you are feeling better with each post.

• Love