• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Its strange how the mind can play this record over and over but ive recently started having very vivid memories of childhood abuse but also the days when i was in love with a very special person. I know that nothing can change but im curious as to why its happening now. Ive been ill for three Years and im wondering if anyone has this too.?!

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
I have nearly constant floods of memories.
Whether good or bad, they almost always torment me and make me sad. When good, it is usually about my girlfriend of seven years, a relationship I ruined. Every time there is a 'happy' memory it is a horrendous torturous reminder of what scum I am that destroyed it.
There are also many dark memories from dark times, like a war deployment some decades ago. Those seem more distant and anesthetized.

I guess I am more accepting of the things that were out of my control. Whereas anything that I could have done differently beats the hell out of me non-stop.

The memories visit me more in isolation. Which is where I've spent the best part of my time since the whole COVID adventure began. Soon about half a decade of isolation.

If you are young, have social skills, and zest for life please try and maintain healthy relationships. New positive experiences can help you put traumas forced upon you behind. But be wary, if you make any mistakes, it may haunt you more deeply down the road.

Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
TThan
I have nearly constant floods of memories.
Whether good or bad, they almost always torment me and make me sad. When good, it is usually about my girlfriend of seven years, a relationship I ruined. Every time there is a 'happy' memory it is a horrendous torturous reminder of what scum I am that destroyed it.
There are also many dark memories from dark times, like a war deployment some decades ago. Those seem more distant and anesthetized.

I guess I am more accepting of the things that were out of my control. Whereas anything that I could have done differently beats the hell out of me non-stop.

The memories visit me more in isolation. Which is where I've spent the best part of my time since the whole COVID adventure began. Soon about half a decade of isolation.

If you are young, have social skills, and zest for life please try and maintain healthy relationships. New positive experiences can help you put traumas forced upon you behind. But be wary, if you make any mistakes, it may haunt you more deeply down the road.
Thanks for your feedback.🙏