popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
(Wall of texts!)
(Forgive me in advance if my writing is hard to understand because English isn't my mother tongue and frankly I'm mentally stable enough to write but not enough to remember grammars right now :P)
Hi everyone, Popuoh here, I'm a fairly new here, and I just want to say how thankful I am to this beautiful community here, you guys have been a tremendous blessing to me during the hardest time of my life (I've been a lurker since 2019)

If it wasn't for you all, I might've made some rash/impulsive decision that would make my life more of a living hell than it already is. Everyone in here had created such a wonderful place for people like myself to feel safe in this crazy world, made me feel that I was heard and understood and nobody here's going to judge me. Something that not even my family can provide, and for that I'm very grateful.

As I have introduced myself, I'll also say goodbye to all of you, I'm sad that I haven't joined this family sooner to get to know you all, but it probably was for the best because I hate tearful goodbyes. Now this might seems sudden but it's been planned for so long and only now I finally have the chance to go through with it, once and for all.

At around 3PM (ICT), I'll attempt to CTB by full suspension, I have all equipment ready, found my sweet spot through partial, only si left to overcome. This is not a definitive farewell since I'm not 100% sure that I'd succeed but I'll try my best.

I have suffered on this planet for too long in my opinion, 19 years far too long. To be honest, I'm nervous/afraid of what's to come when I'll go through with it, hopefully it's endless nothingness that'll be waiting for me, but if it's some kind of afterlife, I'll be sure to send you all some postcards :'D

Anyway, love you all, and I'll see some of you on the flip side :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: MindFrog, Sprite_Geist, SuicidalSymphonies and 25 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hi popuoh,

If it is goodbye and you do go? You can try to send me a postcard from the other side if you want to and I will look for it.

:heart:

Love you :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Fehler, Trannydiary and 4 others
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Hi popuoh,

If it is goodbye and you do go? You can try to send me a postcard from the other side if you want to and I will look for it.

:heart:

Love you :hug:
Haha love you too Spitfire :happy:, I'll try to send them through your dreams :heart:

Reactions: Spitfire
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Are you from SEA ?
Damn 19 y/o is kinda young.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, Sensei and popuoh
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Goodbye, popuoh. I may not know you, but you are just as much as a person as I am and everyone else on this forum. You are not a number or a statistic. I know that you are struggling right now, and I hope that will end. Whatever you plan to do, please be safe. We respect whichever direction you go. See you on the other side if you make it. If you chose not to, or have failed, you can chill with us. Goodbye, fellow ASEAN member.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Spitfire, Trannydiary and 4 others
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Goodbye, popuoh. I may not know you, but you are just as much as a person as I am and everyone else on this forum. You are not a number or a statistic. I know that you are struggling right now, and I hope that will end. Whatever you plan to do, please be safe. We respect whichever direction you go. See you on the other side if you make it. If you chose not to, or have failed, you can chill with us. Goodbye, fellow ASEAN member.
Thank you :happy: That means alot :heart::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, death137, botanormal and 3 others
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Yes I'm from Vietnam to be specific :happy:
Lol me too.

Thế mà trước giờ cứ nghĩ tôi là người VN duy nhất trên đây.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Trannydiary, death137 and 2 others
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Lol me too.

Thế mà trước giờ cứ nghĩ tôi là người VN duy nhất trên đây.
Haha small world eh? Ít ra e cũng biết mình k cô đơn khi là thành viên ở đây :happy:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Sensei, Trannydiary and 3 others
J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I wish you the best of luck on your journey

• Hugs
Reactions: popuoh and Spitfire
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Hey I'm still here, not surprising but disappointing nonetheless. I'm going to try again on Sunday or Monday, I can't keep doing this to myself. Sorry everyone :nomouth:

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog, Fehler, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Hey I'm still here, not surprising but disappointing nonetheless. I'm going to try again on Sunday or Monday, I can't keep doing this to myself. Sorry everyone :nomouth:
That's why they call it partial.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
But I wasn't doing partial, what did you mean by this comment? :smiling:
Oh shit, I re-read it just now. Why did the full suspension fail?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
Oh shit, I re-read it just now. Why did the full suspension fail?
I still have strong si sadly so I only get to the part of putting the noose on but not to the part of kicking the stool, gonna try again soon though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I still have strong si sadly so I only get to the part of putting the noose on but not to the part of kicking the stool, gonna try again soon though.
Right, I understand. Sending hugs.

• Love
Reactions: popuoh
Error1987

Error1987

Aug 22, 2020
Goodbye! I hope to see you in the afterlife one day friend. Sending best wishes ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and popuoh
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Sending lots of love your way.

Sometimes the strength of your SI is a good way to gage whether you're truly prepared or not. There is no shame in putting it off until you know 100% that you will go through with it.

Either way, whichever decision you make, I am wishing for your peace and comfort.. If you make it to the other side, I'd like a postcard, please! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, Life sucks and popuoh