Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
"Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that suffering reaches its supreme point."

So what now? 17

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah, it sure does.
Of course only speaking from personal experience, my social life ended at 17 and life in general so had I ctb when I was 17 I had saved myself from almost 13 years of suffering. I haven´t had many good experiences since then and can without a doubt say that from the age of 20 till now almost 30 I have had no memorable or good experiences so the people who say it will all get better should shut the fuck up 9 years of suffering without any happiness isn´t being pessimistic it´s a statistic I really wish I had ctb back when I had the emotional drive of a teenager to do so now I am too apathetic to feel any sadness to drive me to ctb.

Plus I´d rather people remember me as the person I was back then the stylish Goth or Street teenager who had a lot of close friends and a huge social circle now if I ctb nobody except my family would care. It´s so evil of people to keep pushing us to stay alive just to exist just look at the hikkikomori documentaries I bet many of those at some point had a life like when they went to school and had friends, hobbies and things they were passionate about maybe even a cool clothing style they were really into I´d rather be remembered like that than a nobody.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
kinda wish we never evolved much, like cockroaches.