• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dödsorsaken

Dödsorsaken

Feb 1, 2022
Chose some very very strongl rc drugs.. one x more potent then fentanyl and one other rc also in lethal dose. I really hope this is it.. I'm embarrassed because I might have tried to kill myself between 10-20 times, really hope this is the last time. I hate waking up in the hospital then some times forced treatment in the mental hospital.. I don't know what to do if this fails.. I don't have a plan b. Any tips to make sure it will work? Plastic bag?

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, Wrennie, forgetme and 6 others
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
What drugs are you planning to use? If the dose is lethal it should work unless your body expels it before it has been fully absorbed or you're found.

cececo

cececo

Depression + Depression != Happiness
Jan 31, 2022
In my experience using a plastic bag immediately kicks in survival instinct and I'm still not sure how to overcome that instinct. So I could see that causing issue unless you passed out quickly. Adding in alcohol usually can make effects worse but at the same time could make you get sick, so I'd use that at your own risk. If you're not taking what you have right away then eating less to prepare could help potentially since the drugs might be more potent that way. And you could try to tie your hands so you can't back out but that's easier said than done and survival instinct can easily kick in there too. I guess you could prepare too by just knowing your triggers and knowing what to do so you don't get sick quickly or anything else that might have hindered you before. In the end I don't know anything foolproof and everything has its downsides. After all, I'm still here. I wish you luck and hope you do whatever is best for you, think it through plenty whatever route you take.

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
What research chemical?

Dödsorsaken

Dödsorsaken

Feb 1, 2022
What drugs are you planning to use? If the dose is lethal it should work unless your body expels it before it has been fully absorbed or you're found.
nitazene and a rc benzo ish drug. It come in tabs and a spray so I think I can ingest it whit out it coming "up"
What research chemical?
In my experience using a plastic bag immediately kicks in survival instinct and I'm still not sure how to overcome that instinct. So I could see that causing issue unless you passed out quickly. Adding in alcohol usually can make effects worse but at the same time could make you get sick, so I'd use that at your own risk. If you're not taking what you have right away then eating less to prepare could help potentially since the drugs might be more potent that way. And you could try to tie your hands so you can't back out but that's easier said than done and survival instinct can easily kick in there too. I guess you could prepare too by just knowing your triggers and knowing what to do so you don't get sick quickly or anything else that might have hindered you before. In the end I don't know anything foolproof and everything has its downsides. After all, I'm still here. I wish you luck and hope you do whatever is best for you, think it through plenty whatever route you take.
Thanks for the reminder about the fasting:) a Danish doctor wrote a suicide manual and put it on the internet.. I will read more there about it. Unfortunately I couldn't get my hands on anything to help whit vomiting so I will have to take that risk. 😕 thank you for your reply.

Last edited: