menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
usually my family locks up the medication so i cant od again (i tried a bunch of times but the medication wasnt strong enough) i snuck some zoloft, i usually take 2 400 pills, i stole half the bottle. hopefully it works. i cant live with constant talking, ive never heard silence in my life because the voices are always talking. 24/7. every second. i just want to be free. is that too much to ask..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, sadstuffie, _Minsk and 10 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Asking to be free isn't too much to ask but are you sure zoloft overdoses will kill you? Even if it does what if its very painful? Googled it and it doesn't look good. Not trying to discourage if its written like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
Josiah_is_dreaming13

Josiah_is_dreaming13

Aug 19, 2020
Good luck on your journey. I hope you find whatever you need

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and menherachan
menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
i dont care anymore honestly,, if that doesnt work ill just slice my neck.
i dont wanttoget touched or hit anymore..the eyeballs always stare at me and laugh,,

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk and ocd is bad
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Meds like Zoloft are not very likely to kill you, antifreeze might even be a better method. Try to hold on for a little longer and prepare properly so you don't just end up as a vegetable not being able to do anything. Please think about it

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mm80, Infinite Conscious and 2 others
menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
ill just slicemy neckthen,, the meds knock me out because im on a cocktail of medication for schizophrenia,, i can take them to make me slkeepy and justslice it

Reactions: Josiah_is_dreaming13
Josiah_is_dreaming13

Josiah_is_dreaming13

Aug 19, 2020
i dont care anymore honestly,, if that doesnt work ill just slice my neck.
i dont wanttoget touched or hit anymore..the eyeballs always stare at me and laugh,,

I understand that. I tried slicing my neck and it didn't work because I couldn't cut deep enough.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
ill just slicemy neckthen,, the meds knock me out because im on a cocktail of medication for schizophrenia,, i can take them to make me slkeepy and justslice it
That's gotta require a lot of strength and courage..the pain is going to be horrible. But whatever suits you I guess :'(

menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
ill try anything or anyway i can to djie. i msis my fiance somuch i jsutw want to see her agaiun i miss her somuch

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Best of luck, I hope you don't suffer with whatever method you end up choosing. Have you considered trying to find a more peaceful method? I hope you are able to find the strength with whatever you decide to do.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
please reconsider! this will (I fear) not be a painless ctb! you have all the time you want!
edit: Sorry, emotions. I hope this is peaceful and what you want it to be

Reactions: Mm80
menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
please reconsider! this will (I fear) not be a painless ctb! you have all the time you want!
i dont care, ive lost everything. i just cut everyday anyway. ive cut every bit of my body incluiding my eyelids, itjust doesntmnatter

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and Sinai Silence
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
have you taken the half bottle? I wish you peace either way

menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
have you taken the half bottle? I wish you peace either way
not yet, im waiting for night when everyone is asleep. until then im probably just going to play steam games or read dantes inferno one last time,,

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
not yet, im waiting for night when everyone is asleep. until then im probably just going to play steam games or read dantes inferno one last time,,
fair enough, what games do you play?

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i'm sorry life has pushed you to this point. i hope your journey goes safely and that you find peace.

Reactions: menherachan
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
damn I really wished I hopped on that VR train earlier! Would be fun to have a few games while your here :)
Peace man

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way and are in so much pain. I used to think about downing all my Zoloft as well. Unfortunately, it's not likely to do its job in a timely manner. Not only will your family wake up before you pass, but the symptoms of serotonin syndrome would likely be very difficult to endure. I would hate for you to experience more pain. I'm a proponent of the idea that painful lives should meet with peaceful ends. I hope you're able to hold off and discover a more pleasant path forward. Thinking of you!

Reactions: Mm80, Deleted member 14386 and menherachan
menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way and are in so much pain. I used to think about downing all my Zoloft as well. Unfortunately, it's not likely to do its job in a timely manner. Not only will your family wake up before you pass, but the symptoms of serotonin syndrome would likely be very difficult to endure. I would hate for you to experience more pain. I'm a proponent of the idea that painful lives should meet with peaceful ends. I hope you're able to hold off and discover a more pleasant path forward. Thinking of you!
thanks, hopefully it works, ive tried oding 20 times. never ever seems to work for me but theres no other way to do it, everything "dangerous" has been locked up in this house..

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry for your torment that you have been forced to endure. I wish you peace. :hug:

Reactions: menherachan
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I am sorry, but you will NOT die that way... either with zoloft or by slicing your throat.
You will be in a lot of pain, and then end up in a mental hospital.
If you already tried 20 times, what makes you think 21st will work?

Don't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

You have what it takes to succeed, and what many of us lack, and that is fearlessness and determination.
Pick another method, think it through, and act wisely.
You already lived so many years, you need just a few days to make a realistic plan.

Use this forum for all the methods that actually work.
Understanding your situation, hanging or jumping would be your options, with the 1st one more realistic and less traumatic.

Good luck.

Reactions: builtwrong and Deleted member 14386