fairyspine

fairyspine

The consequences of my own actions.
Jan 1, 2024
I have a plan, and it's strangulation from my bedpost. I have a time in mind, when my parents are asleep. I don't think I'm going to bother with a suicide note, I hope my parents will understand. Everyone else knows what's going through my mind, and I already feel like I've said goodbye to them. I know that they can move on without me in their lives and it'd be for the better.

If my attempt fails, I'll be sure to let you know. But I'm certain I can get this right, even though it seems like a stupid way to end it. I can't go on anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, worthIess, leavingthesoultrap and 10 others
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I hope you find peace no matter what happens.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Angel of Spades

Angel of Spades

barely keeping it together
May 23, 2023
best of luck to you, we'll all be thinking of you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I have a plan, and it's strangulation from my bedpost.

The fact that people even think of methods like this just shows how messed up this world really is. I hope it worked out and you are at peace.

Reactions: worthIess and thelookingontheway
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Best luck and safe travels on your journey back to the center. May you find peace.

Reactions: thelookingontheway
fairyspine

fairyspine

Jan 1, 2024
The fact that people even think of methods like this just shows how messed up this world really is. I hope it worked out and you are at peace.
I wasn't able to bring myself to do it. I'll try again tomorrow, I decided to leave a note after all

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, Worndown and Praestat_Mori
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I wish you a peaceful end and success with your method of choice.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace! Good luck!

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I wasn't able to bring myself to do it. I'll try again tomorrow, I decided to leave a note after all
Make sure you put the rope or whatever in the right spot. Not sure if above or below Adam apple. Best of luck, if this is your final choice.

fairyspine

fairyspine

Jan 1, 2024
Th
Make sure you put the rope or whatever in the right spot. Not sure if above or below Adam apple. Best of luck, if this is your final choice.
Thank you for your advice, I read a lot of your comments and they are always helpful- I've decided that I'm going to try to live for another week and see how I feel as my decision was only made in 2 days (even though I've had suicidal thoughts for over 4 years now).

And if by the end of next week I still want to CBT, then so be it. At least I'll know for sure that I tried my best to go on