Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I've attempted twice but could never fully go though with it hopefully I can do it today.
Everyday my family tells me I'm worthless, stupid and they say I'm not normal because I can't get up for school and today I snapped back and now everyone hates me even more.
All I do is mess up everyone's lives I'm sick of it. Idk how I'm going to do it I don't have access to sn or even rope or anything.
I have a press full of loads ofmedication and I'm going to take everything from that and slit my neck and wrists.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SimplyTopHat, highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
Very sorry to hear what you are going though. ;(

How old are you?

Reactions: highlyvolatile and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I've attempted twice but could never fully go though with it hopefully I can do it today.
Everyday my family tells me I'm worthless, stupid and they say I'm not normal because I can't get up for school and today I snapped back and now everyone hates me even more.
All I do is mess up everyone's lives I'm sick of it. Idk how I'm going to do it I don't have access to sn or even rope or anything.
I have a press full of loads ofmedication and I'm going to take everything from that and slit my neck and wrists.

I wish you the best if you decide to do this. :hug: You didn't mention what meds you were going to use. I sincerely recommend researching them before your attempt.
Also I would recommend that you are sure this is what you truly want because you sound like you might be young … in high school ???
I'm not going to judge you either way … at least I hope I'm not doing that.
If you do decide to do this … you need to make sure you aren't found or "saved" as they like to call it.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Abaigh
Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I wish you the best if you decide to do this. :hug: You didn't mention what meds you were going to use. I sincerely recommend researching them before your attempt.
Also I would recommend that you are sure this is what you truly want because you sound like you might be young … in high school ???
I'm not going to judge you either way … at least I hope I'm not doing that.
If you do decide to do this … you need to make sure you aren't found or "saved" as they like to call it.
Thanks you. Ye Irish equivalent of high school. It's a mix of a bunch of meds they probrably won't work I reaserched them but now much came up just suicide hotlines.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Sounds a bit of a gruesome ctb, families can be like that, it does blow over, are you up all night playing games and writing on forums, lol just a bit of advice try and go to bed early if you can't sleep plan a training schedule, like going for long walks then start jogging or joining a gym, swimming is great, you will be tired and sleep well. Get up early every morning and prepare a nice breakfast show them what your made off, don't worry death and cbt are not going anywhere they will still be waiting for you, but you can look and search for a more painless ctb, like the SN method sometimes it takes longer to get the materials together but there's no rush.

Good luck

• Love
Reactions: Brink and not-2-b-the-answer
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
Dude, don't do anything to your neck, wrists, you will just cause harm to yourself that you will have to live with. As for medication, if it's not something that is surely lethal, again you will just get very very sick for a very very long time, maybe forever. I don't want to sound pro-lifer but you are just 18, try to work things out somehow. If your family is the source of your problems, later in life you can get away from them. Don't do anything rash.

• Love
Reactions: randomz, not-2-b-the-answer and GoodPersonEffed
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks you. Ye Irish equivalent of high school. It's a mix of a bunch of meds they probrably won't work I reaserched them but now much came up just suicide hotlines.

Sorry your research results didn't work. I can't tell you what to do but if you think the meds aren't going to work … maybe you should at least postpone until you have a more reliable method. :hug:
Either way ... I wish you the best. :hug:

Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Sounds a bit of a gruesome ctb, families can be like that, it does blow over, are you up all night playing games and writing on forums, lol just a bit of advice try and go to bed early if you can't sleep plan a training schedule, like going for long walks then start jogging or joining a gym, swimming is great, you will be tired and sleep well. Get up early every morning and prepare a nice breakfast show them what your made off, don't worry death and cbt are not going anywhere they will still be waiting for you, but you can look and search for a more painless ctb, like the SN method sometimes it takes longer to get the materials together but there's no rush.

Good luck
Thanks you. I couldn't go through with it again another cowardly moment. Thank you for your advice though.
Dude, don't do anything to your neck, wrists, you will just cause harm to yourself that you will have to live with. As for medication, if it's not something that is surely lethal, again you will just get very very sick for a very very long time, maybe forever. I don't want to sound pro-lifer but you are just 18, try to work things out somehow. If your family is the source of your problems, later in life you can get away from them. Don't do anything rash.
Thank you. I already have cuts in them places. I keep trying but it's just too hard.
Sorry your research results didn't work. I can't tell you what to do but if you think the meds aren't going to work … maybe you should at least postpone until you have a more reliable method. :hug:
Either way ... I wish you the best. :hug:
Thank you. I know I should but I can't get hold of any of them medication. I wish you the best aswell.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks you. I couldn't go through with it again another cowardly moment. Thank you for your advice though.

Thank you. I already have cuts in them places. I keep trying but it's just too hard.

Thank you. I know I should but I can't get hold of any of them medication. I wish you the best aswell.

I have to agree with the other posters also. If it is just family … someday you can get away from them. I do understand how you feel about wanting to die. I've wanted to die since my early teens. I didn't have any access to good methods either. For a while in my 20's it got better (or seemed to) but it got shitty again.
I hope you can turn your life around and you don't end up like me. :hug:

Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I have to agree with the other posters also. If it is just family … someday you can get away from them. I do understand how you feel about wanting to die. I've wanted to die since my early teens. I didn't have any access to good methods either. For a while in my 20's it got better (or seemed to) but it got shitty again.
I hope you can turn your life around and you don't end up like me. :hug:
Not just family but they make it worse. Thank you.

• Hugs