hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I've got the house to myself this evening (and night), so I'm going to practice hanging myself - mostly to figure out what kind of positioning and pressure can feel the most comfortable when trying to fall unconscious.

I don't plan on doing it seriously tonight, but if it happens, I mean, I wouldn't mind.. but I doubt it'll happen for real tonight. I'm hoping for the weekend, but we'll see

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alec, naiad, Lostandlooking and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Feel free to share the results, I'm also going to start practicing partial at some point unless the Easter bunny shits out an anchor point.

• Yay!
Reactions: naiad and TessB
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Feel free to share the results, I'm also going to start practicing partial at some point unless the Easter bunny shits out an anchor point.
Sure, I'll reply back here later tonight to tell you how it went. I'm also wondering if on my actual attempt I should combine Charcoal burning with hanging, because in high enough concentrations the charcoal would make me fall unconscious, which would then suspend me from the ligature I would hang from

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sure, I'll reply back here later tonight to tell you how it went. I'm also wondering if on my actual attempt I should combine Charcoal burning with hanging, because in high enough concentrations the charcoal would make me fall unconscious, which would then suspend me from the ligature I would hang from
I think combined methods are kind of silly, tbh. One exception was the guy that wanted to shoot himself in a body of water (the gun would not be affected by the water, apparently). Either a mixed method is unnecessary work or it's probably overkill, in my opinion.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I think combined methods are kind of silly, tbh. One exception was the guy that wanted to shoot himself in a body of water (the gun would not be affected by the water, apparently). Either a mixed method is unnecessary work or it's probably overkill, in my opinion.
I mean I can understand why shooting a gun underwater would be a silly combination, but in many cases people take some kind of prescription or medication prior to their suicide to either make them sleepy, drowsy, calm their panic, whatever it may be, and since I don't have access to anything like that and knowing the carbon monoxide from burning charcoal can lead to unconscious, it would make it easier since I would lose that panic or survival instinct that prevents a lot of people from carrying it out. It's like a Plan B to a Plan A. Either I would die from the hanging, and/or the carbon monoxide. I don't think that's a silly combination, but that's just my opinion *shrugs*
Sorry, I just reread this about the water thing. I assumed the water wouldn't let the gun go off properly - the more you know I guess. We don't have guns here anyway.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I mean I can understand why shooting a gun underwater would be a silly combination, but in many cases people take some kind of prescription or medication prior to their suicide to either make them sleepy, drowsy, calm their panic, whatever it may be, and since I don't have access to anything like that and knowing the carbon monoxide from burning charcoal can lead to unconscious, it would make it easier since I would lose that panic or survival instinct that prevents a lot of people from carrying it out. It's like a Plan B to a Plan A. Either I would die from the hanging, and/or the carbon monoxide. I don't think that's a silly combination, but that's just my opinion *shrugs*
I guess I'll have some whiskey, you don't like drinking?

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I guess I'll have some whiskey, you don't like drinking?
Nah, I rarely drink. Only a wine or two if I'm out for a meal but that's not often at all. Even as a teenager, I could never get black out drunk because I would always throw up before I could pass out. It's just not my style or thing

Reactions: Loner and GenesAndEnvironment
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wish you a nice practice. I tried to go with partial 3 times and I just suck at it.

Worst-case-scenario, you might not be back so, I wish you a peaceful journey and lots of love, just in case, pal!

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Wish you a nice practice. I tried to go with partial 3 times and I just suck at it.

Worst-case-scenario, you might not be back so, I wish you a peaceful journey and lots of love, just in case, pal!
Never asked you this for some reason, what were the details of your partial attempts? Rope, knots, pills/alcohol, positioning, anchor point, etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Never asked you this for some reason, what were the details of your partial attempts? Rope, knots, pills/alcohol, positioning anchor point, etc.

Hey, my friend!
The first time, only a thick rope with a slipknot, which hurt my neck, while I was on my knees leaning forward. The pain was so annoying the I stood up and decided to wait for another day.
The second time, two neckties + 100mg of clonazepam + same position but I broke the anchor point (my wardrobe's iron bar) because my weight was too much.
Lastly, the third time, I was really serious. I got drunk AF while taking 100 different pills (clonazepam, lorazepam, risperidone, sertraline and aripiprazol) and then was planning to hang myself in the wardrobe (with a resistent and new iron bar) while I was on my knees but the effect of the pills came too fast and I ended up passing out before I could put my neck around the neckties.

You know the rest of the story I guess. 2-day-comma, a fucked up stomach and 6 months in prison (my parents' house)

Crazy fact: I might try to leave this world with partial for a 4th time if I finally find my sweet spot!

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Hey, my friend!
The first time, only a thick rope with a slipknot, which hurt my neck, while I was on my knees leaning forward. The pain was so annoying the I stood up and decided to wait for another day.
The second time, two neckties + 100mg of clonazepam + same position but I broke the anchor point (my wardrobe's iron bar) because my weight was too much.
Lastly, the third time, I was really serious. I got drunk AF while taking 100 different pills (clonazepam, lorazepam, risperidone, sertraline and aripiprazol) and then was planning to hang myself in the wardrobe (with a resistent and new iron bar) while I was on my knees but the effect of the pills came too fast and I ended up passing out before I could put my neck around the neckties.

You know the rest of the story I guess. 2-day-comma, a fucked up stomach and 6 months in prison (my parents' house)

Crazy fact: I might try to leave this world with partial for a 4th time if I finally find my sweet spot!
Thank you, just wanted to check for things to avoid. The term "crazy fact" in this context is hilarious to me btw. :pfff:
I'm too cowardly so I haven't attempted even once. :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I've got the house to myself this evening (and night), so I'm going to practice hanging myself - mostly to figure out what kind of positioning and pressure can feel the most comfortable when trying to fall unconscious.

I don't plan on doing it seriously tonight, but if it happens, I mean, I wouldn't mind.. but I doubt it'll happen for real tonight. I'm hoping for the weekend, but we'll see
If it feels geed keep practicing. You do not really know when the time is right until you are there. Today might be that time. Best of luck.