J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
That's it. I've finally decided on a deadline. I have a ton of problems to solve until then but I don't care. Whatever happens, happens lol. I need to get into university, otherwise, my life will go to shit and become absolutely worthless. I have so much trauma that I will never be free of. I randomly break at any given point of the day and start crying my eyes out. It's what I do every single day pretty much. I was diagnosed with two mental illnesses (which I do not wish to name) so you can imagine how life is going for me. Excuse my incoherent speech, this is just a very messy last letter I guess. It's kind of funny how easy it is to have your future ruined.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Dr Iron Arc, Hurt and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry. I hope everything works out for you. :aw: 2 Years is a lot of time, maybe things will get better... :heart::heart::hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Hurt and WornOutLife
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
That's a very long time, don't stress it if you don't feel like ctbing on the exact date. I feel like setting up exact dates is only more prone to failure than if you just go with the flow

• Love
Reactions: 140 bpm and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Woah! That's a really long-term goal! Gratz! I hope you can achieve what you expect.
In my case, my death date was January, 21st but I won't be able to leave (yet)....
Gotta deal with lots of stuff!

Anyway, wish you the best, pal :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Can relate to setting such a seemingly far off deadline. Good luck whatever happens!

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
So why you exactly need to get into university then? If you have 2 years left, I don't think it's a rational time use. Bunch of other things can be more exciting. Give it a shot. If you have tons of problems to solve, why you want get even more...