Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
R.I.P. Always and Forever. Fly high. ❤️

Reactions: sadworld, TheDevilsAngel, death137 and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I hope your death will be free of pain and agony if you decide to take the final step. You've been here a very short time, though. You can get new perspectives on your situation if you talk to other members of the community. Some may have the same problems as you do.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Pookie, sadworld and 1 other person
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
Wish you peace.

Reactions: death137 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Good night :heart: I hope you'll find peace and safe travels :hug:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Spitfire and death137
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I hope you find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: death137, Pookie and sadworld
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
So tonight is the night.

After reading the survey results in the members page it saddened me to learn that the majority of people here are young and say they suffer from depression but are not taking medication and are not in therapy. I feel like all options should be tried before suicide, and that is my one request for young people on this forum is to seriously try and find appropriate support.

Another thing I am hesitant about is I'm worried my psychiatrist will get in trouble - they told me to contact them immediately if I have any suicidal thoughts as that is a rare side affect of the medication I am taking. Well the medication has really helped me and I was suicidal before then. I'm really glad they prescribed me it and don't feel like it has any impact on my decision to want to die. I can clearly think rationally as proven here.

As for me, there will never be a magic pill that will fix all my problems. People aren't born equally and it is a shame I never got to fully enjoy life. Would have liked to make lots of friends at university, studied hard to get good grades and come out with lots of good memories not be stuck here failing all my classes because I'm stupid and failing to fit in because of autism.

I'm going to a park and hanging myself on a tree I found. I planned this a few months back but never went through with it

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LM10, Silvermorning, x~Sophia~x and 6 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Good luck ,hope it goes well for you.

Reactions: death137
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I wish you the best and I hope to join you soon.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
So tonight is the night.

After reading the survey results in the members page it saddened me to learn that the majority of people here are young and say they suffer from depression but are not taking medication and are not in therapy. I feel like all options should be tried before suicide, and that is my one request for young people on this forum is to seriously try and find appropriate support.

Another thing I am hesitant about is I'm worried my psychiatrist will get in trouble - they told me to contact them immediately if I have any suicidal thoughts as that is a rare side affect of the medication I am taking. Well the medication has really helped me and I was suicidal before then. I'm really glad they prescribed me it and don't feel like it has any impact on my decision to want to die. I can clearly think rationally as proven here.

As for me, there will never be a magic pill that will fix all my problems. People aren't born equally and it is a shame I never got to fully enjoy life. Would have liked to make lots of friends at university, studied hard to get good grades and come out with lots of good memories not be stuck here failing all my classes because I'm stupid and failing to fit in because of autism.

I'm going to a park and hanging myself on a tree I found. I planned this a few months back but never went through with it
I hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do. If you want someone to talk to I'd be happy to mate.

• Love
Reactions: death137, Meditation guide and Sensei
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
pussied out
I hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do. If you want someone to talk to I'd be happy to mate.
im not sure how to dm you, perhaps I dont have enough forum posts for that

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, BlueSphere, Silvermorning and 2 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Sorry I didn't think about that, I can talk to you on this thread or on your profile if you'd like. I don't think I can PM you either because of the number of your posts.

If anyone else knows of a way around it that would be great, I'm still pretty new myself.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
good luck
i hope your bus ride is quick and painless and you find your peace.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I wish you the best and I hope to join you soon.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
pussied out
You didn't pussy out, it's a massive decision to make. I know I freaked out everytime I've attempted, and I imagine most people do the same. Don't be too hard on yourself, if it wasn't your time to go just yet, then that's fine.

Obviously everyone here is in pain and wants to end it, including me, but there isn't an actual deadline beyond ones we set ourselves. It's better to do it when your completely ready than rush things and potentially risk messing up or something.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Silvermorning, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
Hey
Sorry you are in pain. I dont think your psychiatrist would be in trouble. I never call for help and no one gets in trouble. Which medication are you on?

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
pussied out

im not sure how to dm you, perhaps I dont have enough forum posts for that
Hey it's alright! This is a very big step after all. Please don't think of it as a failure. And Mr.Blue is right, there's no deadline for this. You just have to take this step again of your own accord. No pressure at all! This entire community will be here for you and will keep on supporting you, fam :'))

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, x~Sophia~x and flatearth