M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
im planning on taking an overdose of multiple opioids I'm so tired of this life and this world I just want to go beautifully holding on to my doll I know that sounds sad I just don't want to die alone

Reactions: RoloTomasi, GoneSeptember2018, suffering and 8 others
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
We all face death alone. Wherever it be family by yourside or your doll. Are you addicted to opiates?

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
Can I ask why you want to do it. Iv put up why I am the way I am. And if there is a solution out there which there isn't. Are you completely defeated?

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and Tiburcio
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Can I ask why you want to do it. Iv put up why I am the way I am. And if there is a solution out there which there isn't. Are you completely defeated?
Yes I'm tired of living in this world so much hate and pain I'm very isolated

Reactions: Going Home, suffering, anna and 2 others
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
Isolation is very bad for your mental health ya know. Do you wiegh 400kgs an bed bound? but I mean I don't know you or what your background is. I suggest putting it up so people can try to understand your situation abit better.

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Isolation is very bad for your mental health ya know. Do you wiegh 400kgs an bed bound? but I mean I don't know you or what your background is. I suggest putting it up so people can try to understand your situation abit better.
No I'm scared off humans in general I'm thin

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
What about a dog or a cat? Or phoning up old friends an chatting. Can't keep looking at text all day.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
What about a dog or a cat? Or phoning up old friends an chatting. Can't keep looking at text all day.
I live on a boat so no cats or dogs and my friends just use me I've been raped I lost my mum my family hates me

Reactions: Cursed Shaman, overkill, Tiburcio and 2 others
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I knew a guy that once had a husky on a boat. I mean its not fair if you never leave the boat. But you could take it for walks and get out abit more. Plus it will protect you. If you get the right breed. Giving you a not so much fear of humans. And yea people can be real shit. But guess what, they are not your friends if they use you. Cut them off.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
im planning on taking an overdose of multiple opioids I'm so tired of this life and this world I just want to go beautifully holding on to my doll I know that sounds sad I just don't want to die alone

If its what you want and your mind is made up go for it. I dont think anyone on here will tell you life is fair and beautiful. We are all honest and know how shit life is or can be.

Reactions: FairyAlys, Tiburcio and ScaredOfLife
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
by reading your posts I know what sort of a boat it was for you
did you seek help?

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I'm not in the right position to advise you, only I wish you all the best, both down here or somewhere else.
As long as you are certain and have considered all the options, Good Luck

Reactions: Terminally drunk, FairyAlys and lv-gras
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I'm not in the right position to advise you, only I wish you all the best, both down here or somewhere else.
As long as you are certain and have considered all the options, Good Luck
Thank you

Reactions: MistakesHappen, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
u live on a boat? ... thats so cool...
hope u will have a peaceful death

bye

Reactions: Terminally drunk and Tiburcio
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry to hear your at this point in your life, I'm isolated and afraid of people too. I know how lonely that can be. I wish you luck with your overdose. If I had the same means as you id also go for opiate overdose. Sounds like a peaceful way to go out if you get the dosage right. Hope it goes as planned and you find relief

Caycee

Caycee

Aug 28, 2018
I am new to the group, and I am looking at passing with the help of codeine phosphate, valium, percocet, and xanax. I will have more than 50 of each pill when I'm ready, which will be a few months from now. I am so grateful to have found all of you and to have someone to talk to (or write to:). Miss Clefable, I only joined last night and I have not had time yet today to really explore this forum. I live with many animals and identify more with animals than with people. That said, there is a point where their presence cannot help a person continue. JMO. I dread having to face taking them to the pound or finding some other solution that will be painful for all involved (people who want pets already have them, and mine are rescues, not pretty, etc.). I, like you, will need to hold onto something. It most likely will be a stuffed animal. May I ask, are you well informed about opiates as the method of deliverance? Their efficacy, side effects that might appear before death (vomiting, severe anxiety, etc.)? I have not read much positive data about this method, yet it is appears to be the easiest option. My dream would be to go to Switzerland and pay for Dignitas or one of the other clinics there. Are you grounded in this method and sure of it? I don't know what else to say at the moment. As I finish cleaning and readying myself for the day, you will be in my thoughts, and I'll write more later, if I hear from you.

Reactions: FairyAlys, Bandzbandz and lv-gras
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I am new to the group, and I am looking at passing with the help of codeine phosphate, valium, percocet, and xanax. I will have more than 50 of each pill when I'm ready, which will be a few months from now. I am so grateful to have found all of you and to have someone to talk to (or write to:). Miss Clefable, I only joined last night and I have not had time yet today to really explore this forum. I live with many animals and identify more with animals than with people. That said, there is a point where their presence cannot help a person continue. JMO. I dread having to face taking them to the pound or finding some other solution that will be painful for all involved (people who want pets already have them, and mine are rescues, not pretty, etc.). I, like you, will need to hold onto something. It most likely will be a stuffed animal. May I ask, are you well informed about opiates as the method of deliverance? Their efficacy, side effects that might appear before death (vomiting, severe anxiety, etc.)? I have not read much positive data about this method, yet it is appears to be the easiest option. My dream would be to go to Switzerland and pay for Dignitas or one of the other clinics there. Are you grounded in this method and sure of it? I don't know what else to say at the moment. As I finish cleaning and readying myself for the day, you will be in my thoughts, and I'll write more later, if I hear from you.
My hope is that I will drift into a sleep and suffocate

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I also have a high tolerance to nuesea

Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
I just want to go beautifully holding on to my doll. I know that sounds sad I just don't want to die alone.
You live on a boat? That was one of my life goals that never came true. When I go I'm going to have my favorite song on blast.

Reactions: lv-gras and GoneSeptember2018
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
You live on a boat? That was one of my life goals that never came true. When I go I'm going to have my favorite song on blast.
Me too and yes

Reactions: lv-gras
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I will say codeine is no good go with tramadol and the rest of the stuff you listed hope this helps

Reactions: lv-gras