N

no.place

May 28, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-going-to-ctb-this-weekend-with-n-from-c.42272/#post-771539

Just took a klonopin to not suffer the moment I'm living. Took some meto.. In some hours I'm going to eat something light, take 30mg more and do it.

Thanks for everything guys.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eeyore9128, Busdriver, rikamonie and 4 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I hope you feel good in your last moments and that it will be peaceful.

N

no.place

May 28, 2020
I hope you feel good in your last moments and that it will be peaceful.

I'm not. It feels awful. In an hour it will all be the end I hope

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rikamonie and rhiino
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im sorry it came to this. I just wish you lots of luck and peace, in no matter what you decide to do. Rest well

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
so sorry i wasnt here earlier to say this, youre in my thoughts i hope you have a peaceful transition

Reactions: kinzokukae
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
Failed again.. My mother had a panic attack and I couldn't do it. I'm sick of it

• Hugs
Reactions: rikamonie, tryingtoescape, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Stop involving your mother .. that's too much for her .., and don't ctb impulsively bcuz of someone else. This is the final decision ever

Reactions: EGR92, kovkay, Saed and 3 others
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
It sounds like you are alerting your mother of your plans to ctb. I do not understand how she keeps finding out your plans whenever you are about to go through with it.

Reactions: EGR92, Helpneedtips and Saed
N

no.place

May 28, 2020
It sounds like you are alerting your mother of your plans to ctb. I do not understand how she keeps finding out your plans whenever you are about to go through with it.

I live with her and i have autism, so she's been aware about me all my life.. And I get caught also because I need connection and I tried to get in touch with her and she heard my voice... She knew everything.
But anyway I got sick of all this honestly. Living a miserable life of suffering, tears, toxicity, waiting with pain to end it, survival instincts.. This is too much.
I'm sorry for bother you all, I'm sorry for everything but I chose once again to just take my life in my hands and stop being a victim. It's too painful and it is way less painful to just keep on living and learning to cope instead of getting this much miserable and bringing into that everybody I love. I'm sorry but I quit.

Thanks for everybody here who got by my side.. I was sure 1000% that this was gonna be the end and I did everything for that. But that's life and I'll go through anyway.
I'm sorry, I choose life.

Goodbye.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: eeyore9128, jgm63, kinzokukae and 5 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
You don't have to be sorry to choose life. I wish you good luck.

Reactions: kinzokukae and Bluemon