Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Not only am I not getting a promotion, I'm also not getting my contract renewed. Fuck this shit. Game over. I'm 33 and my life is over. And it fucking sucked. A game badly played, a horrible movie that makes no sense. It's fucking over. How the fuck is this going to improve? It doesn't. I don't think it's getting any better from here.
I don't want to sound rude, I don't feel so good right now, but can you please not react and talk to me?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: endergames, SipSop, ocd is bad and 4 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I'm so sorry, that sucks. Life is cruel.

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Like, literally life got WORSE than it already was. I don't fucking understand, what the fuck am I doing wrong? How in the shit do I recover from here? This is POINTLESS.

• Hugs
Reactions: endergames, Huntfish34 and TimeToBiteTheDust
ExitStageLeft

ExitStageLeft

Experienced
Mar 7, 2020
You could always try driving for Uber.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Like, literally life got WORSE than it already was. I don't fucking understand, what the fuck am I doing wrong? How in the shit do I recover from here? This is POINTLESS.
Sometimes we do our best to improve our lives and they get worse. That happened to me and it sucks. I'm really sorry. So sorry. :hug:

kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
You could always try driving for Uber.

Easy to say. You still need to buy a luxury car and maybe you will need to do a loan for that. Not everybody can afford this.

Reactions: Incorrigible77777
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
Not only am I not getting a promotion, I'm also not getting my contract renewed. Fuck this shit. Game over. I'm 33 and my life is over. And it fucking sucked. A game badly played, a horrible movie that makes no sense. It's fucking over. How the fuck is this going to improve? It doesn't. I don't think it's getting any better from here.
I don't want to sound rude, I don't feel so good right now, but can you please not react and talk to me?
im in recruitment myself and the world right now is fucked for at least a quarter.... I know how you feel mate, everyday I deal with situations like this not knowing how the situation would escalate.... the truth is - no one cares in this world, no one, someone may lend you a hand but you would have to pay it later...
piece of shit world it is and it deserves nothing but an asteroid hiting its nose off.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and TheQ22
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Easy to say. You still need to buy a luxury car and maybe you will need to do a loan for that. Not everybody can afford this.

You don't need a luxury car lol I've rode in some hoopties and some brand new Mercedes'. It's smart if you drive for Uber and Lyft switching between the two.

Reactions: Huntfish34
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019

Lol I know that feeling, all good.

Sorry bro, I'm not gonna bullshit to ya mate you're in a shit situation. I feel you though, I''m very close to the edge as well.

There must be some way out of this for you, no matter how much will power it will take there must be a way for you out of this. I don't know what that is though I just hope you find it and walk that path.

No need to respond to what I said by the way.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I sort of know the feeling, lost my job in January of this year, then Covid hit and it's been impossible to find work since. Sorry this has happened to you at such a bad time. I hope you manage to work something else out.

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Get on benefits and give yourself a break?

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Know the worst part of this is? that I was actually feeling better, a little bit better and now everything is just shit again. Like I just can't catch a fucking break. Seriously considering CTB again.

• Aww..
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Same. I'm resigning next month. I'm younger than you but the suffocating cutthroat culture in my country makes me no longer want to live...

• Aww..
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
I'm sorry. That really sucks. It sounds like you have a little time to find a new job before you stop getting pay checks. Dont freak out just yet. Are there other people in your position? What are their plans?

• Love
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry this has all happened to you,. I'm considering leaving my job soon because my boss' are Such fuckheads about Everythingg.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever happens,. God Bless you -. ❤️.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That must be very stressful and scary. Hopefully you can find something else in the next month. Sending you hugs and best wishes.

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
This is it. I really think I'm going to kill myself in the upcoming days.

• Aww..
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Or maybe this is a new opportunity/window? Apply to it jobs or any jobs and maybe something will come up that you did not think of before. Look into start up companies...

• Love
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
This is it. I really think I'm going to kill myself in the upcoming days.
no youre not. u have a job interview coming soon! Everything will work out. chill!