sillycatforever

sillycatforever

fallen angel
Mar 11, 2023
Im done with everything, everything is horrible for me and going downhill and i feel like my time might come soon, i am overwhelmed with everything and so alone all the time, why should i live if my life has been so miserable? and lonely? im trying so hard to be here but i might go and cbt soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, kunikuzushi, feder and 5 others
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I can't exactly offer good words of comforting but I do hope you find peace in whatever you do. It sucks that we are forced to use more brutal methods because society doesn't understand our pain. We have been dealt a shit hand and we are supposed to deal with it.

• Love
Reactions: sillycatforever and MeltingBrain
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
What happened ?

Reactions: sillycatforever
sillycatforever

sillycatforever

fallen angel
Mar 11, 2023
What happened ?
im just so overwhelmed with everything, its nothing in particular just life in general i have been through shit but nothing seems to get better so

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and MeltingBrain
Vivisection

Vivisection

Limited edition!
Jul 3, 2023
I get how you feel, its awful and exhausting ):
i hope one way or another you feel better soon <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so awful when existing just continues to get worse, existence is just too cruel, it must be really tiring feeling trapped in that situation. But anyway best wishes.

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
This feels familiar to me, tho ofc we are in different situations. Everything has gone wrong and I've been trying and hoping for years for a change. It is not rational to continue thinking that there could be something positive ahead. I mean, anything could happen, but there is a point at which hope seems delusional, and I am past that point.