• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
I can't do this anymore. I can't. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of a friend dying by suicide. Im jealous. Im jealous she had the guts. Im jealous she didn't fail, like i have. I dont want to do this anymore. I dont want to feel this way anymore. I just want to die, but feel guilty about leaving my kids, but even that is fading. I was never meant to be here. I was never meant to be on this earth, at least not this lifetime. I can't do this anymore. I can't.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul, Livinginhell, Lady black and 9 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I can't do this anymore. I can't. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of a friend dying by suicide. Im jealous. Im jealous she had the guts. Im jealous she didn't fail, like i have. I dont want to do this anymore. I dont want to feel this way anymore. I just want to die, but feel guilty about leaving my kids, but even that is fading. I was never meant to be here. I was never meant to be on this earth, at least not this lifetime. I can't do this anymore. I can't.
I understand that I've never felt I'm In the right timeline like I know what's right but it's just not there for me instead we're in clown world. <3

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Our personalities just don't suit life sucks to be on the recieving end of all this bullshit.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Did she tell you she was leaving beforehand?

barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
Did she tell you she was leaving beforehand?

no she didn't tell anyone. wrote some letters to certain people, wrote a seven page note for the general people, sat some of her stuff down and jumped off a bridge into traffic.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Soul and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
no she didn't tell anyone. wrote some letters to certain people, wrote a seven page note for the general people, sat some of her stuff down and jumped off a bridge into traffic.

Are you feeling any better today? Seven pages is some length, did you get to read it? I don't mean to pry or make you sad, we talk alot about notes so I'm just curious, did it help the loved ones that she left a note?

Last edited:
barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
Are you feeling any better today? Seven pages is some length, did you get to read it? I don't mean to pry or make you sad, we talk alot about notes so I'm just curious, did it help the loved ones that she left a note?

yeah, i carry her note with me honestly. Her mom tells me its helped her a lot. I dont know how I feel about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, not_a_robot and Faraway1990