Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
As the heading states, "I'm glad I was born."

Why?

I'm sat here pondering my life, the good the bad and the ugly. All of it. And you know what? I don't think I regret or resent any of it.

I've lived, I've gained and I've lost.

There is absolutely no point in wishing for my life to have been different/better/easier/kinder. It is what it is.

We are all dealt the cards that we are dealt. We can ask the "dealer" to "hit us up again" hoping for a better hand, but there is no guarantee of improving our chances of getting a winning hand. Okay, I don't have a clue about cards games, so my metaphors may be alittle off, but I hope you get the picture.

To the world, "You f**ked me over one too many times, but the ball is in my court now," And I decide how the game ends." "Shove it up your arse, you f**king knob."

If you haven't guessed, this is me in the Christmas spirit.

Edit: think I'm spending too much time on this site lol

Reactions: akana, sif, Deleted member 4288 and 17 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
As the heading states, "I'm glad I was born."

Why?

I'm sat here pondering my life, the good the bad and the ugly. All of it. And you know what? I don't think I regret or resent any of it.

I've lived, I've gained and I've lost.

There is absolutely no point in wishing for my life to have been different/better/easier/kinder. It is what it is.

We are all dealt the cards that we are dealt. We can ask the "dealer" to "hit us up again" hoping for a better hand, but there is no guarantee of improving our chances of getting a winning hand. Okay, I don't have a clue about cards games, so my metaphors may be alittle off, but I hope you get the picture.

To the world, "You f**ked me over one too many times, but the ball is in my court now," And I decide how the game ends." "Shove it up your arse, you f**king knob."

If you haven't guessed, this is me in the Christmas spirit.

Edit: think I'm spending too much time on this site lol
"think I'm spending too much time on this site." Me too! Lol. I know how you feel. It's Christmas Day and I'm spending it on SS, instead of being able to be with my family. Too much to type as for the reasons, but it sucks. Life sucks. And I'm so over today! I'm sorry life hasn't been to kind to you. I hope whatever you decide to do, Peace is with you. <3

Reactions: sif, Justanotherconsumer, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Eden2k

Eden2k

Experienced
Nov 20, 2018
"think I'm spending too much time on this site." Me too! Lol. I know how you feel. It's Christmas Day and I'm spending it on SS, instead of being able to be with my family. Too much to type as for the reasons, but it sucks. Life sucks. And I'm so over today! I'm sorry life hasn't been to kind to you. I hope whatever you decide to do, Peace is with you. <3
I'm sorry life hasn't been kind to you either. Peace is an alien concept. It is obtainable one way or another.

Merry Xmas iHeartRockArt

Reactions: sif, mattwitt, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
I'm sorry life hasn't been kind to you either. Peace is an alien concept. It is obtainable one way or another.

Merry Xmas iHeartRockArt
Thank you, Eden2k. Just wish life wasn't so hard for any of us.

Reactions: sif, mattwitt, Watson and 2 others