Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
Hello, all! This is my first post here but I've been lurking for quite a while as I researched methods. I think I've settled on ordering some SN since I'm on limited income and can't afford N. I have zofran, meto (in both liquid and pill form), haloparidol, domperidone, klonopin, famotidine, amitriptyline, and a lot of marijuana. I saw amitriptyline in the pph but I would have to save up pills for over a year to achieve the dose required and I just don't have that kind of time. I'm hoping the other drugs I have will be sufficient when combined with SN. I have alcohol but that tends to make me vomit so I don't think it will help in ctb. Is there anything else I should look at obtaining?

I live with chronic pain, have zero social life, literally no friends, and really feel that I'm more of a burden than anything else. I can't work or drive. I can almost guarantee that the people I live with wouldn't want me here if they weren't getting paid for my presence. I'm cheaper rent, a paycheck, and an emotional punching bag. My life, emotions, and needs aren't a concern of anyone else, on any level. I feel like every day I'm still here is just another day of being wasted space and the way to fix that is by eliminating the problem.

My final thought is where I'll ctb. I'd hate for the people I live with to have to go through finding my body. I wouldn't want *anyone* to have to see that. There's a very large wilderness park a few cities over, and I'm heavily contemplating taking public transportation there and then finding me a nice spot underneath some trees, deep in the park. This park was a favorite place to go of my best friend who ctb a few years ago, so it almost feels right to do it there- like it will make me closer to him. If not that, then my next idea is renting a hotel room. I would have to make up a story about why I'm going there, but I think I could figure it out.

I'm honestly unsure fully of why I'm making this post. I think its partially to make sure I have everything in order, and partially to share my journey with others in the same boat. I plan on updating when I've acquired my SN and begin following through with the process.

If you read everything, thank you. It feels good to know that there are people listening even if they aren't the people physically in my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wildmoon, woxihuanni, namemanthedeadman and 9 others
not from here

not from here

Never was
Jul 14, 2019
I hear you Backwoods. You are a sensitive caring person and I am so sorry for the cruelty you have endured in your life.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Welcome to S.S. it has helped me cope with being here until I eventually CTB. Sorry for all your pain. I don't have any advice on SN but there is a SN Megathread that may help. I hope you find peace. :hug:

Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
Welcome to S.S. it has helped me cope with being here until I eventually CTB. Sorry for all your pain. I don't have any advice on SN but there is a SN Megathread that may help. I hope you find peace. :hug:
Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Z

Zer031

Aug 29, 2019
We are here for you, we are here for each other! Sorry for all the pain that you have to suffer, i understand, maybe's not the same exactly history or feeling, but i'm here (of heart at least) for you.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
We are here for you, we are here for each other! Sorry for all the pain that you have to suffer, i understand, maybe's not the same exactly history or feeling, but i'm here (of heart at least) for you.
Thank you! It truly means a lot.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Sorry your best friend CTB :( the woods or hotel both sound nice.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I wish you peace. Just that I don't think mixing SN with other stuff (apart from the regimen) is a good idea, I'd determine what exactly to take and check it at the main thread to be safe.

Reactions: Neville1 and Stan
W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
Hello, all! This is my first post here but I've been lurking for quite a while as I researched methods. I think I've settled on ordering some SN since I'm on limited income and can't afford N. I have zofran, meto (in both liquid and pill form), haloparidol, domperidone, klonopin, famotidine, amitriptyline, and a lot of marijuana. I saw amitriptyline in the pph but I would have to save up pills for over a year to achieve the dose required and I just don't have that kind of time. I'm hoping the other drugs I have will be sufficient when combined with SN. I have alcohol but that tends to make me vomit so I don't think it will help in ctb. Is there anything else I should look at obtaining?

I live with chronic pain, have zero social life, literally no friends, and really feel that I'm more of a burden than anything else. I can't work or drive. I can almost guarantee that the people I live with wouldn't want me here if they weren't getting paid for my presence. I'm cheaper rent, a paycheck, and an emotional punching bag. My life, emotions, and needs aren't a concern of anyone else, on any level. I feel like every day I'm still here is just another day of being wasted space and the way to fix that is by eliminating the problem.

My final thought is where I'll ctb. I'd hate for the people I live with to have to go through finding my body. I wouldn't want *anyone* to have to see that. There's a very large wilderness park a few cities over, and I'm heavily contemplating taking public transportation there and then finding me a nice spot underneath some trees, deep in the park. This park was a favorite place to go of my best friend who ctb a few years ago, so it almost feels right to do it there- like it will make me closer to him. If not that, then my next idea is renting a hotel room. I would have to make up a story about why I'm going there, but I think I could figure it out.

I'm honestly unsure fully of why I'm making this post. I think its partially to make sure I have everything in order, and partially to share my journey with others in the same boat. I plan on updating when I've acquired my SN and begin following through with the process.

If you read everything, thank you. It feels good to know that there are people listening even if they aren't the people physically in my life.

Hey - I am sorry for the pain you go through.

I was just thinking this myself...it is comforting to have found this forum. Even to discuss feelings with likeminded people who will not judge or look horrified, not knowing what to say. And often they have the same thoughts and anxieties about wanting to ctb.

We are all here for one another. I wish you well. :kiss::hug:

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Just that I don't think mixing SN with other stuff (apart from the regimen) is a good idea
agreed, the body has a natural way of getting rid of stuff that it guesses is not right, its called puking so you want to minimise the reasons for it

Reactions: woxihuanni