• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i need to CTB soon and i don't have many options. i really need to die but getting a gun or buying poison is out of the question. i was thinking that i could buy a bunch of pills and slit my wrist. if that won't work i could do hanging but i don't even have a belt to use. i could also do suffocation with a plastic bag.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I wouldn't advise prescription pills and slitting wrists, cause they're both very low rates of success.

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
I wouldn't advise prescription pills and slitting wrists, cause they're both very low rates of success.
what would be better instead? with how things are going i am willing to beat the odds.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Well, hanging is definitely the most successful of those options. Full hanging is more successful than partial. Plastic bag is hard to beat SI without a lot of strong sedatives.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Well, hanging is definitely the most successful of those options. Full hanging is more successful than partial. Plastic bag is hard to beat SI without a lot of strong sedatives.
damn i don't have any rope or belts to hang myself with. i will sadly have to take the painful options then.

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
If you're unable to purchase a decent rope, then yes, I don't advise the method. I wouldn't rush into any method, take your time to figure out what makes sense to you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
You could jump, that's very accessible and you can do it on a whim. but it needs to be VERY high up in order for you to not feel anything. They also suggest you aim with your head first. I think there's a thread on here that'll tell you the basics so you don't flub it

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
You could jump, that's very accessible and you can do it on a whim. but it needs to be VERY high up
i've seen people on here advise at least 15 stories high, and landing on concrete, for jumping to be reliable

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dizzdesi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I hate how it's so difficult to die, it's cruel how we cannot just easily leave in peace.