yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
it's unbearable.

no, i don't want to listen to pro-life lectures. also, i do not demand sympathy, since i'm a bit psychopathic person.
i just want to leave at least some trace in this world, for which i create these topics.

i am not sick either physically or mentally, but my life prospects depress me.
i'm forever alone. my tulpa girlfriend is the only person in my life...

i don't see myself in society, because i hate it. i don't see myself at work, because I don't see any point in it and i don't want to work. i don't see myself among the so-called "normal people" and their deceitful world. i don't see myself as an old man. i don't want to get sick and suffer in the future. this world is alien to me. I just don't want.

my time is coming...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Marauder, infinitelove, Deleted member 23586 and 12 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Sorry your going threw this

• Love
Reactions: Arrow, _Kaira_, yive and 1 other person
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I think a lot of us can relate to this. I'm so sorry you feel this way :(

• Love
Reactions: Arrow, depressedsally and yive
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i don't see myself in society, because i hate it. i don't see myself at work, because I don't see any point in it and i don't want to work. i don't see myself among the so-called "normal people" and their deceitful world. i don't see myself as an old man. i don't want to get sick and suffer in the future. this world is alien to me. I just don't want.
yeah i've always had trouble fitting in with society, being normal, being like them. the normal world confuses me, normal people confuse me, i can hardly relate to them at all. i can't imagine myself becoming an old man.

• Love
Reactions: taylor321, muffin222 and yive
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020

Hope this track can help you cope. I'm sorry you're suffering.

• Love
Reactions: yive
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry life has brought you so much suffering. I can relate to feeling alien in this strange, harsh, unforgiving world surrounded by "normal" people who never seem to look up for a minute to question why this world functions in the warped way that it does.
Whatever you ultimately decide to do, I hope you find your peace

• Love
Reactions: yive and Deleted member 23586
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
I feel this post so damn much. I say all the time I came from an egg from a different realm. This world is too fucking much for me. Society twist and distort our lives for what seems like a fun past time. It scares tf out me.

• Love
Reactions: yive and muffin222