• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreadwolf

dreadwolf

they/them/commie bastard
Mar 29, 2023
I plan on buying a handgun soon, any suggestions if the target is the head? I've seen some people say that anything 9mm and up in regards to the caliber is the way to go. Is it worth using hollow point rounds?

Reactions: AscendedBeing and jdog2498
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I plan on buying a handgun soon, any suggestions if the target is the head? I've seen some people say that anything 9mm and up in regards to the caliber is the way to go. Is it worth using hollow point rounds?
Yes.

You gonna spend that $$$ in the grave? I'd also suggest a magnum gun of some kind, something at least a little larger then 9mm just to make sure.

Hollow point is designed to generate a larger wound cavity. That'll be quite effective against brain tissue. Some here will tell you to aim for the brain stem, but that's only really necessary with a small caliber that has a (relatively) high chance of survival. Hitting the center correctly will cause death 100% of the time unless your rush to the ER fast as fuck.

Putting the gun in your mouth's only necessary if your aiming for the brain-stem or using something with a long barrel. Otherwise it's actually preferable to shoot your head from the side, as gunshot wounds to the brain are less survivable if it passed through both hemispheres, and could theoretically be easier to make sure you hit the hippocampus (or center) of the brain.

Do note that using firearms has a high likelihood of success, but failure has high consequences. Mental handicaps and brain damage. Make sure doctors, EMTs, medics, whatever will not get their hands on you shortly after you shoot yourself. Fast treatment of gunshot victims to the head is key in making them survive, so you wanna minimize that as much as possible. If your in an American hood, no one would notice a gunshot, but in most places some kind of law enforcement of medical professional will come to the scene shortly after. Keep this in mind if your brain might be recoverable, if it's OBLITERATED then perhaps having a clean up crew come quickly is the best thing to do.

A key detail is if you're aiming for the brain-stem or it's core (center). Damaging the brain-stem is fatal, as it's the part of the brain keeping you just about alive. Destroying the brain-stem is utterly irrecoverable, you can not survive without it (technically you can, but brain dead). Shooting the center is also pretty fatal, as it's an important part of the brain, and acts as a plexus for the blood-vessels so there'll be lots of bleeding.

Personally I wouldn't aim for the brainstem, as it's a possible point of failure if you just shoot the back of your throat or partially miss it. I'd aim for the center, with a decently large calabur. Make sure the barrels at least almost touching your skull, as the expanding gas will significantly add to the damage. Either way you'll be dead at this point.

Check out the firearms megathread for more info.

• Informative
Reactions: SatouR, dreadwolf, jdog2498 and 2 others
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Shotguns would be even better , the bullet spread makes it nearly impossible to fail.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Shotguns would be even better , the bullet spread makes it nearly impossible to fail.
At point-blank the pellets don't have the time/distance to spread. It's still S teir for ctb as the size, mass, and total force of a shotgun slug would utterly annihilate the brain.

jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
Any 5250 users here? I wanna go out with this method but banned federally for life(for real). Do hunting guns work? I've heard it should be a slug/birdshell 18" shotgun. I think they sell those as cheap as $150. For aiming I think it's the roof of the mouth towards the brain stem. Sucks that gun restrictions effect people who are suicidal

AscendedBeing

AscendedBeing

Feb 15, 2023
I'd go with the Hi Point JXP 10mm and go on Gunbroker and look up Underwood ammo then look for JHP +p ammo
Any 5250 users here? I wanna go out with this method but banned federally for life(for real). Do hunting guns work? I've heard it should be a slug/birdshell 18" shotgun. I think they sell those as cheap as $150. For aiming I think it's the roof of the mouth towards the brain stem. Sucks that gun restrictions effect people who are suicidal
I'm pretty sure there's a grey area with barred/prohibited persons that can obtain a black powder firearm.They don't classify them as firearms so there wouldn't be any background check but that could just be where I'm at so I'd look into it in your location first. Same goes for muzzleloaders I believe too.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdog2498 and dreadwolf