jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
This is peobably stupid but it does bother me a bit. There is a girl in my class that always sits next to me. Inthe beginning we used to greet eachother and talk normally. But lately she sits next to me without saying hi and i end up not talking tor. The first time i thought she didnt hear me but she dis it again. Noe i dont care if she doesnt like me anymore but why does she sit next to me why not sit next to someone you actually like. I think this would make me feel better im tired of wondering what i did wrong and even if i did something wrong why is she still sitting next to me everyday????

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, chloramine and CTB Dream
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
People get used to sitting in the same spot. It's very sad when someone who used to like you decides they don't and they dno't even tell you why- it may be best to try chatting with some other for now if you can- oftentimes you never find out why- it's sad but it's a part of life that can be stressful Best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tired_again and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This nature interact unfortunate happening you human use each entertain when finish entertstin thriw other people not even think they feel

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, akirat9 and Someone123
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
This nature interact unfortunate happening you human use each entertain when finish entertstin thriw other people not even think they feel
was think maybe language barrier

Tired_again

Tired_again

Sep 16, 2022
This is peobably stupid but it does bother me a bit. There is a girl in my class that always sits next to me. Inthe beginning we used to greet eachother and talk normally. But lately she sits next to me without saying hi and i end up not talking tor. first time i thought she didnt hear me but she dis it again. Noe i dont care if she doesnt like me anymore but why does she sit next to me why not sit next to someone you actually like. I think this would make me feel better im tired of wondering what i did wrong and even if i did something wrong why is she still sitting next to me everyday????
This is one of the many things that make me antisocial. Its just so hard and you never know what someone else is thinking and often times I feel judged or hated which you probably feel too. Its hard idk what to tell you. I'd maybe try one more time and if that doesnt go well then sit somewhere else. removing your self from the agrravating situation might be the first step.

idrk goodluck

Reactions: chloramine
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
This is peobably stupid but it does bother me a bit. There is a girl in my class that always sits next to me. Inthe beginning we used to greet eachother and talk normally. But lately she sits next to me without saying hi and i end up not talking tor. The first time i thought she didnt hear me but she dis it again. Noe i dont care if she doesnt like me anymore but why does she sit next to me why not sit next to someone you actually like. I think this would make me feel better im tired of wondering what i did wrong and even if i did something wrong why is she still sitting next to me everyday????
Sometimes people can be very complicated. And some people are even more complicated. Humanity, ya gotta love them.