javie33

javie33

Mar 5, 2023
I'm so pathetic I ruin everything I ruin any chances I had to be happy I'm so pathetic I can't even go through with killing myself bc I keep getting sent to rehab I'm fucking scum yk I wish I could go back b4 I said anything b4 I did coke b4 I drank b4 she died I haven't posted in a while mainly for the point I was supposed to be dead by now it just got worse from there I'm such a fucking mess I miss her so much I'm drunk as I type this I can't go on for much longer I'm so tired of living I need help I supposed to be a macho man that everyone looks up to but I'm really just a pathetic fucking loser that has nothing going for me I have no job I fuck pretty often still because I need the validation from it when I do remember it I'm always high off my ass I'm a good for nothing druggie and I wish I would just die I've tried so many times why does God hate me I'm still here why it's not like my dumbass is gonna solve cancer so why the fuck am I still here to ruin people's lives to be the toxic ex the bad example what not to do with ur life the world has its fist up my ass 24 fucking 7 and its just fucking me I'm so tired I just want to die holy fucking shit man

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Sannti, OrphicEnd and 2 others