urmom

urmom

Sep 14, 2023
I can't take it anymore I have no talent no hobby no skills no social life and I'm failing school I don't have a likable personality and everything is so empty I always feel so empty I'm always stuck delusional derealizing because it made me so happy I never left emptiness in that sate but now I feel empty even when I'm derealized I can't do this anymore I'm so lost I'm so empty they say everyone has a propose in life but then what's mine? To die?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pole, Lammpz, annointed_towers and 6 others
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I can relate I tried several times to find hobbies, because people in my family told me to do so, but ended up finding them boring and I lacked the motivation to do them, I am repeating my first year of college because I flunked in every class and I spend my days daydreaming of a place where I can put my mind at ease and feel safe

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lammpz, Chemical Animal and angel444
Chemical Animal

Chemical Animal

"I was born out of time, I'm not meant to be here"
Jan 24, 2023
I totally understand you, except I'm 28 and struggling at college and before that I was struggling at a minimum-wage job.

From 2012 to 2020 I thought I could turn my life around and achieve a comfortable and satisfying life, but ever since I was diagnosed with neurological disorders, every chance of achieving my life goals went to shit and now I have no purpose in life, everyday is just rotting in my bedroom daydreaming in my private fantasy world.

Death is my only destiny, and I don't wanna wait like 40, 50 years to reach it

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers