Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I slept for like 16 hrs today. Just now awake for a bit. I dunno why but everything is making me feel angry. Like I'm so fucking sick of everything.

I'm sick of this stupid shitty fucking life. Im sick of being bound to living by some fucking thing.

I want to die. I don't want to be on this earth anymore. I want my life to be officially over.

I'm so sick of EVERYTHING. My frustrations of life have woken me up.... now I'm awake and I fucking hate it. I hate this fucking shit life I'm being forced to live. I'm tired of forcing myself.

I'm just over it. If the survival instincts are too fucking strong to jump off a bridge this weekend then I needa figure something out asap. I cannot handle this much longer.

About to do smthin semi lethal but def impulsive like shoving my fucking head in the oven istg I need OUT OF THIS LIFE.

I WANT TO DIE. I can say "I want to" and it doesn't make a fucking difference. All that matters is the steps I take.

It's just fucking rage these day upon waking up and it's fucking annoying. Im not entirely sure why. I feel more disconnected but content with it. No longer is my mind or myself reaching for any connections just slowly dying out here.

I just needa get a fucking method together and end this shit.

Like. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cscott, Praestat_Mori, pole and 7 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life's absolutely shit so shit it won't even let you leave the shit behind when you want too

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cscott, Praestat_Mori, Deathisbetter and 3 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Hey bro I'm sorry life has gotten to this point I know I can't say anything ease the pain, if you do ctb I'll cya soon ok

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Livingvsdying25, BuranaPoe and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's so awful feeling trapped in an existence you hate so I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, existing truly is so torturous.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Livingvsdying25, lna_ and 2 others
B

biboty

Student
Dec 16, 2019
I understand you, as I don't have a job, I spend most of the day lying down and that bothers me a lot, it's as if life has ended for me and that sometimes makes me want to die

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25
G

gehlertjohansson@gm

Feb 23, 2023
I slept for like 16 hrs today. Just now awake for a bit. I dunno why but everything is making me feel angry. Like I'm so fucking sick of everything.

I'm sick of this stupid shitty fucking life. Im sick of being bound to living by some fucking thing.

I want to die. I don't want to be on this earth anymore. I want my life to be officially over.

I'm so sick of EVERYTHING. My frustrations of life have woken me up.... now I'm awake and I fucking hate it. I hate this fucking shit life I'm being forced to live. I'm tired of forcing myself.

I'm just over it. If the survival instincts are too fucking strong to jump off a bridge this weekend then I needa figure something out asap. I cannot handle this much longer.

About to do smthin semi lethal but def impulsive like shoving my fucking head in the oven istg I need OUT OF THIS LIFE.

I WANT TO DIE. I can say "I want to" and it doesn't make a fucking difference. All that matters is the steps I take.

It's just fucking rage these day upon waking up and it's fucking annoying. Im not entirely sure why. I feel more disconnected but content with it. No longer is my mind or myself reaching for any connections just slowly dying out here.

i feel these statements hardcore! i feel exactly the same as you, i'm frustrated and disappointed to wake up to another fucking day. just another day to deal with this shit and meaningless nonsense called a life. and i'm even in one of the happiest countries, denmark, what a joke. you can't vent about it to anyone, no one can handle that you want to die so i'm just keeping it in, boiling more and more everyday. about the oven, got me thinking, sylvia plath and many other housewives took their life by sticking their head in an oven, but it was a special type that got prohibited in the 60s due to this phenomenon, so we are out of that option today, sadly. i really want to do it in a car with the gas or what it's called, like you see in the movies, but i have no car and don't understand the chemistry behind it or how to do it. if anyone does i want to participate. i want OUT

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott, Praestat_Mori, Prime0 and 1 other person
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019

Super sleepy and edibles been helping with that. Im gonna officially go to sleep soon. Not much to say except I hope I sleep well throughout the night.

I have a bit of a timeline/schedule for CTB which ima roughly write out rn.

Relax & detach from life further from 3 days to a week. Do nothing, sleep, watch things that make me laugh, eat take out.

Then work on getting method & anything else needed. Plus working on anything like last note, prepping, any last minute planning things from 3 days - a week. (Bc the nerves may make it take awhile so giving myself enough time )

Then method prep, including but not limited to medications, regime, anything last minute steps.

I'm hoping for July 16th-17th. Though I am not sure how long SN will take to deliver. Hopefully it won't take long...

So I guess latest is end of July. Earliest mid July.

Well gonna light an incense and that's the end of my night routine tonight. Been using this hand cream that I really like using inside. It isnt too greasy or sticky. I don't like wearing hand cream indoors if it isn't the right texture. This is the perf texture.

Goodnight y'all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LoneFeather

LoneFeather

Anarchy
Sep 27, 2023

I feel rage all the time and it seems that its always my fault and when I loose my shit Im told to "get it together"