miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
I have my SN ordered,antiemetics antiacids and my suicide letter and place,now all feels unreal i dont understant anything thinking is hard,i left benzos now on risperidone i can go out but dont want to,i cant physically do anything but dont want to,i just wanna sleep,no one cares i told my friend i was in a psychiatric nad he didnt give a fuck,they think i am good but i am not no of you would care if i ctb today or tomorrow all is irelevant i feel like god sometimes but hate god,i feel unreal i know all will be over soon

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, KleinerWolf, BrokenBeing and 2 others
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
same here. it's half impossible to move my body for anything more than the toilet and an occasional snack or play with the dog. good luck <3

Reactions: _Minsk and NoPlaceForme
NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
I'm wishing you all the best.

Reactions: _Minsk and kinzokukae
B

BrokenBeing

Isolation or death
Jun 27, 2020
I felt the same way on my previous attempts to ctb, couldn't think and move my limbs normally, I was basically paralyzed in fear. Later on, it passed. Give it some time, you'll be alright.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
" no of you would care if i ctb today or tomorrow"
There will always be people here who will care about you. People with the same troubles are more sensitive and compassionate to each other because are able to understand the feelings of the other and support the way they would like to be supported :)
This is applicable to other communities like that: AA, cancer communities, loss communities, war veterans' communities.
People are more caring when they are at the same boat.

Concerning unrealistic world, I don't know what is the real world because everything I see is like behind the screen, the picture in my eyes is very plain and everything I hear is like going through a speaker. Fog in the brain, fog in the eyes, fog everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: NoPlaceForme