Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I was recently fired at work simply because customer service is not my thing, and I am extremely shy and reserved, especially when I am in a country that is not mine and the way they see us here is really lousy. So I have become a NEET again.

Honestly, at any moment I will get tired of living on a roller coaster, where one day I am stable and the next day everything falls, in addition to the fact that the sense of not wanting to exist anymore becomes stronger and stronger. As for my mental health, it's pretty bad. I hate this system.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: My_name_is_Luka, demuic, FuneralCry and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.

Some years ago, before I became a teacher, my life was hell in different jobs.

I worked in the area of customer service too and I had never felt sooooooo insulted befor!!!! Worst thing ever.

I've said this on another threads but what about working independently? For instance, I have a friend who started watching programming videos on youtube (JAVA) and is now a freelancer programmer, works from home, and gets a very good salary!

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I give some kids programming classes on weekends, I don't earn much but that's what I have for now The question is, how can you enjoy what you have if your mental stability goes from bad to worse?

• Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry to read that, I get fired all the time I have not lasted longer than a week in a job and it should come as no surprise but it always crushes me. I just give up so hope you keep on going, customer service definitely not easy for everyone I bet.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I give some kids programming classes on weekends, I don't earn much but that's what I have for now The question is, how can you enjoy what you have if your mental stability goes from bad to worse?

Yes, I understand. That's really a problem.
My new meds are helping me to enjoy and deal with life but I dunno how longer this will last!
I'm a time bomb lol.