breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
I should start this with I've never had any serious partner in my life. Recently, I started dating this girl and she's pretty cool, but I feel like I made some sort of mistake. The date was yesterday, and honestly I don't really want to text her back whenever she messages me, and I feel like shit. I don't know if I like her because of her, or if I like the attention she's giving me. Whenever people talk about partners, they're always so happy, but there isn't even much I can say about her. I feel like I ruined my life. I don't think a relationship is supposed to make me feel worse than I already do. But even then, she's really nice. She does a lot of things I'd usually find weird, but it isn't when she does it. Not necessarily looking for advice, I just need to scream into an echo chamber before this eats me alive. I feel like shit for thinking of her like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, kunikuzushi, Artemisia and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
It's hard when you get this nice image in your head of how perfect a relationship/person can be and it comes up short. At least you know you're capable of getting someone to go out with you.

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
I'm ace, I had one serious bf and, when we finally broke up 9 years later, all I could feel was relief! The worst part, the very first time we kissed, all I could think was "what a mistake I've made!" Yeah, I'm kind of old and we started dating first and then kissed... I never wanted another bf or even gf, it just wasn't for me. It sucks, but maybe you can let her down gradually? I don't know what else to say, just that I understand what it's like to get a partner and not feel elated about it.

Reactions: kunikuzushi