tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
i spent the day with my bf and it was perfect. we ordered snacks, listening to music, and we even had one of those movie moments where we slow dance to a song.

this was it ^^ very romantic and gushy i know

in a way he really does heal me. it just gets harder and harder every time after we hang out. we cant see each other whenever we want so it really sucks when one of us has to go. sometimes i feel like i rely on him too much for my happiness, but he kinda also does the same with me.

we're broken together ig, something beautiful in that in my eyes lol

though i feel pretty content right now im just worried it's gonna get bad again. i really don't wanna continue to stress him out. i made him cry really bad last night because he was that hurt by how he couldnt really do anything to help me.

i really wish the feeling i have when im with him could last.

(also sorry if you've been reading all my threads abt my bf and getting annoyed im venting </3)

but again and always, sending love to everyone here, and i hope you all are having either a good night, morning, or afternoon (: thank u to all to people who always react to my thread as well <3

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Praestat_Mori
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Relationships either break or heal someone. Im glad you had a good time with him. Two broken people make eachother strong. Much love to you two <3