M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Why even join a site that is suppose to openly discuss ctb. I don't need any prolifers telling me life is beautiful. My guy, life has been shitty for years and it will keep getting worse. My existence on this planet will not change the course of history as we know it. I am some dumb idiot from America with no life, friends, or loved ones. I gotta say, I feel like pro-lifers are on here lieing about which method is best just for laughs. I have come up with multiple plans on this site and people are very judgmental of all of them. Then they try to tell me to buy some chemical that is banned in the United States, or buy some pure grade this or that and I know that it is all bullshit. Let me die a painful death. Yeah it is going to be gruesome, I mean suicide is not some pretty "I'm going to dip out now" but with grace and style. It's more like die trying and if you fail keep trying. I know none of this makes sense. I'm not smart. BUT HEY! Let Social Darwinism run its course and execute me in the way it sees fit. AGAIN, I am very dumb and my existence on this planet is a waste of resources. That's all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kermudgeon, Nullm, blue_muse and 9 others
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
i feel you man i hate ppl
may i ask what method do you have in mind?

Reactions: kermudgeon
M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
I have 10 ctb methods!! I'll post them all right now!!!

The following are plans on how I will do a murder on myself.

1. Drink a bottle of whiskey and jump into a low-head damn where I will 100% drown. I can't do this till next year in July 2024.
  2. Hanging myself off a fire lookout tower. They are about 40 feet off the ground and it's secluded enough that no one can stop me. I would drink 50 fl oz of antifreeze, take 30 mg of Clonzepam and I will also bound my hands together with zip ties and wear gloves. i would make sure to tie an anchor knot to a sturdy pole and leave a 15 foot drop from anchor to noose to ensure decapitation and a hangman's fracture. I couldn't do this till next year because the reservation period for the lookout was in September and it won't be open again till end of December.
  3. Go to a back country primitive camp spot and drink as much antifreeze as possible. And take 30mg of Clonazepam. I will take a stupid amount of melatonin as well. I'll be too far away from civilization and no one will be able to help me. I will also not be able to call anyone for help because of no cellphone reception. I'll just die in a tent from antifreeze poisoning, but the Clonazepam should knock me out for a little while at least until the antifreeze has done its job.this takes about three days for death to occur without medical intervention. I could do this plan during thanksgiving week.
  4. Hang myself off the top floor of the parking garage across from my apartment. I would Take 30 mg of Clonzepam and maybe drink 50 flu oz of antifreeze. I will then tie an anchor knot around my car and leave a 15 foot drop from anchor to noose that way the drop will cause a hangmen fracture. The drop will be large enough hopefully leaving me decapitated. I will also bound my hands together with zip ties and wear gloves. I could do this at night but there is a chance that someone will spot me and drag me to the hospital. So that one might be a no no.
  5. Kayak as far as I can into the lake, drink bottle of whiskey, take 30mg of Clonzepam and just tread water until I drown. I could do this because it is hard for me to climb back into the kayak. I'm fat as shit. If my SI kicks in there is nothing that I could do other then tread water until I pass out.
  6. Same plan as five but I'll be in the ocean at night.
  7. Tie a rope around a tree and the noose around my neck and sit in a car , drink whiskey and take 30mg of Clonzepam and I will hit the gas to 40mph and decapitate myself
  8. I could take 30mg of Clonzepam, drink 50 fl oz of antifreeze and wait 30 min and then jump off 20 foot bridge with a noose around my neck. This would be a full suspension long drop hanging. I would leave a 15 foot drop from anchor to noose. The drop should be sufficient enough to cause a hangman's fracture and hopefully cause decapitation. I will also bound my hands together with zip ties and wear gloves. I can do this anytime at night provided that no one is around to call the cops.
  9. Drink a 50flu oz of antifreeze, take 30mg of Clonzepam and hang myself off a fishing peer in a full suspension hanging. Hopefully the drop will be long enough for decapitation to occur. I will also bound my hands together with zip ties and wear gloves. I would have to do this a night and hopefully there won't be anyone around.
  10. Take 60mg of Clonzepam, drink a bottle of Lagavulin and jump into a hot spring at Yellowstone

These are the following things in my exit bag:

1. 30mg of Clonazepam
  2. Bottle of non-diluted antifreeze
  3. 40 feet of Black Diamond climbing rope
  4. Matador Zip ties to bound my hands together if I choose the long drop hanging method
  5. Bottle of 8 year old Lagavulin whiskey
  6. Pack of Marlboro Reds cigarettes
  7. Playlist of my favorite songs (Greta Van Fleet, Catfish and the Bottlemen, the Shins, The kooks, Lumineers, the head and the heart)
  8. Fabric of the universe face mask to hide my contorted face
  9. RINO ready googles cause I would look like a bad ass with them on
  10. Fabric of the universe black cargo pants
  11. fabric of the universe black long sleeve shirt
  12. Alpha industry bomber jacket
  13. Fabric of the universe gloves
  14. fabric of the universe baseball cap
  15. A bottle of melatonin that are about 5 mg each
  16. A 50 fl oz Stanley mug
  17. A bag of Take Five Candy bars
  18. A lighter
  19. Mouth guard if I choose to do the long drop hanging method.
  20. Headlamp

PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
I have 10 ctb methods!! I'll post them all right now!!!

The following are plans on how I will do a murder on myself.

1. Drink a bottle of whiskey and jump into a low-head damn where I will 100% drown. I can't do this till next year in July 2024.
  2. Hanging myself off a fire lookout tower. They are about 40 feet off the ground and it's secluded enough that no one can stop me. I would drink 50 fl oz of antifreeze, take 30 mg of Clonzepam and I will also bound my hands together with zip ties and wear gloves. i would make sure to tie an anchor knot to a sturdy pole and leave a 15 foot drop from anchor to noose to ensure decapitation and a hangman's fracture. I couldn't do this till next year because the reservation period for the lookout was in September and it won't be open again till end of December.
  3. Go to a back country primitive camp spot and drink as much antifreeze as possible. And take 30mg of Clonazepam. I will take a stupid amount of melatonin as well. I'll be too far away from civilization and no one will be able to help me. I will also not be able to call anyone for help because of no cellphone reception. I'll just die in a tent from antifreeze poisoning, but the Clonazepam should knock me out for a little while at least until the antifreeze has done its job.this takes about three days for death to occur without medical intervention. I could do this plan during thanksgiving week.
  4. Hang myself off the top floor of the parking garage across from my apartment. I would Take 30 mg of Clonzepam and maybe drink 50 flu oz of antifreeze. I will then tie an anchor knot around my car and leave a 15 foot drop from anchor to noose that way the drop will cause a hangmen fracture. The drop will be large enough hopefully leaving me decapitated. I will also bound my hands together with zip ties and wear gloves. I could do this at night but there is a chance that someone will spot me and drag me to the hospital. So that one might be a no no.
  5. Kayak as far as I can into the lake, drink bottle of whiskey, take 30mg of Clonzepam and just tread water until I drown. I could do this because it is hard for me to climb back into the kayak. I'm fat as shit. If my SI kicks in there is nothing that I could do other then tread water until I pass out.
  6. Same plan as five but I'll be in the ocean at night.
  7. Tie a rope around a tree and the noose around my neck and sit in a car , drink whiskey and take 30mg of Clonzepam and I will hit the gas to 40mph and decapitate myself
  8. I could take 30mg of Clonzepam, drink 50 fl oz of antifreeze and wait 30 min and then jump off 20 foot bridge with a noose around my neck. This would be a full suspension long drop hanging. I would leave a 15 foot drop from anchor to noose. The drop should be sufficient enough to cause a hangman's fracture and hopefully cause decapitation. I will also bound my hands together with zip ties and wear gloves. I can do this anytime at night provided that no one is around to call the cops.
  9. Drink a 50flu oz of antifreeze, take 30mg of Clonzepam and hang myself off a fishing peer in a full suspension hanging. Hopefully the drop will be long enough for decapitation to occur. I will also bound my hands together with zip ties and wear gloves. I would have to do this a night and hopefully there won't be anyone around.
  10. Take 60mg of Clonzepam, drink a bottle of Lagavulin and jump into a hot spring at Yellowstone

These are the following things in my exit bag:

1. 30mg of Clonazepam
  2. Bottle of non-diluted antifreeze
  3. 40 feet of Black Diamond climbing rope
  4. Matador Zip ties to bound my hands together if I choose the long drop hanging method
  5. Bottle of 8 year old Lagavulin whiskey
  6. Pack of Marlboro Reds cigarettes
  7. Playlist of my favorite songs (Greta Van Fleet, Catfish and the Bottlemen, the Shins, The kooks, Lumineers, the head and the heart)
  8. Fabric of the universe face mask to hide my contorted face
  9. RINO ready googles cause I would look like a bad ass with them on
  10. Fabric of the universe black cargo pants
  11. fabric of the universe black long sleeve shirt
  12. Alpha industry bomber jacket
  13. Fabric of the universe gloves
  14. fabric of the universe baseball cap
  15. A bottle of melatonin that are about 5 mg each
  16. A 50 fl oz Stanley mug
  17. A bag of Take Five Candy bars
  18. A lighter
  19. Mouth guard if I choose to do the long drop hanging method.
  20. Headlamp
😳those are a lot of options, i hope everything works out for you man
you seem very creative, im also gonna listen to my favorite playlist when i ctb
just keep in mind that you don't have to pressure yourself and if it's really what you want then i understand you completely and support you 100%

Reactions: misthios2040
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Those are all fairly gruesome. Jumping into a hot spring at Yellowstone isn't all that rare apparently:

The hot springs method is definitely the worst:

Last edited:
M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
I don't know, I'm leaning towards the hot spring method. My body would literally disintegrate. I'd be in pain, but only for a little while.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Why don't you report these pro life people? We don't see everything unfortunately

Reactions: Meditation guide
M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
I'm considering reporting them due to their sneakiness. They present advice, which is actually veiled judgment and criticism. I understand the pain caused by my methods. I'm contemplating ending my life and know it would be painful. I'm seeking a method that's affordable, accessible, and has a high success rate.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Myforevercharlie
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm considering reporting them due to their sneakiness. They present advice, which is actually veiled judgment and criticism.
Sometimes when you post on a public forum, you might get responses you don't like.

I'm seeking a method that's affordable, accessible, and has a high success rate.
I would suggest a rope.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm considering reporting them due to their sneakiness. They present advice, which is actually veiled judgment and criticism. I understand the pain caused by my methods. I'm contemplating ending my life and know it would be painful. I'm seeking a method that's affordable, accessible, and has a high success rate.
You're smart enough to recognize the sneaky pro life people on this forum. The hostility and dishonesty that radiates from them cannot be hidden.

I assume you are joking about the hot spring method also, don't do that, it's really not funny. In fact I assume all of those are jokes. None of them are ok. And I'm not a prolifer.

Last edited:
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
I dislike your plans because they are not peacefull. They seem somewhat violent. I would like sugest more peaceful methods. However, if you want to drown in a cold ocean, good luck to you.

Reactions: Life Is My Coffin
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I think you'd have to leave an example what the "pro life" comments are, they could be misconstrued as such in the same way people call this website "pro-suicide" or some stupid shit the media says. You could report them and someone else can take a look

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and MyChoiceAlone
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess my question is- why do you need us to like your plans? When any of us look at someone elses suicide plan, we are probably thinking whether it is something we ourselves would do. Probably the majority of people here want a peaceful and reliable end. A fair few of your methods seem very violent- which would put people off. All of us are also very aware of the possibility of someone badly maiming themselves rather than outright killing themselves. The more brutal methods obviously have the potential to do the most life changing damage- although to be fair- pretty much all methods can fail and cause problems.

Still- my point is- it's surely more irresponsible for people to encourage you to do something extreme and wreckless that may not work at all. Also- probably most of us don't know whether those methods will likely work. It's obviously quite possible that some of the people criticizing you are pro-life. Some may just be concerned for you though. That isn't pro-life. That's just being cautious that you don't end up making matters worse for yourself.

Reactions: fwompie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also cannot stand pro-life people, it disgusts me how they refuse to accept suicide as a valid option despite the fact that existing is just meaningless suffering, those people are severely deluded. But anyway deciding on any potential suicide method is a personal decision rather than something for other people to make, it's up to you deciding how to die, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

• Love
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
There's been a growing presence of pro-lifers. I noticed it first when N disappeared, then SN became heavily regulated. I'm guessing it's a mixture of Journalists, Law Enforcement, Police and sanctimonious do-gooders. Some of them have a habit of bumping very old threads, like a way of giving a timeline of users who CTB and the existing ones.