N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019

Im just listening to Linkin Park, iNirvana and all These brilliant bands non stop... i cant take my life anymore……. it is just too much pain sometimes!!! My good friend Paul is About to die. My grandmother passed away on the 4th July (next week is her funeral - on Tuesday). So on Monday i have to travel all the way up north to my Family.... for About 8 Hours...
i am coughin constantly and have headache...my Body feels weak and i really dont Sleep much These days as there is a huge construction side Right in front of where i ive (and that will be going on for a while!!!) .i am in love with an australian musician who tours in europe at the Moment and i will see him again in August... but hell yeah he lives in australia… still i feel ike that is the guy i want to get married to and have two Children with (if anything).
I miss my Father who is dead since July 2015 and my mother is suffering from anorexia /bulimia ever since im Born and even before that , so im constantly worried for her myself.
my Family are mostly meat eaters (im a vegan) and Living unhealthy Lifestyles so im also constantly worried About them. even though i do have some close Friends in real life, most of them Always let me down when i really need them. i feel much Closer to some virtual Friends or People i have never met in real life, which is part of the reason i am here… sorry just venting on this rainy shitty day. :((

• Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, AutumnEmbers, Rukia and 7 others
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Hey, I'm sorry for your pain. You've been through a lot of it - losing people is something I never want to go through. I don't know how I'd cope. Although I do have a girlfriend who is the love of my life and who is severely depressed. I worry about them all day, I can barely bare the thought of them struggling after I'm gone.

Are you able to focus on yourself?

I wish the best for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: nirvana
N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
Thank you soo much for your Kind words…. most People never see /feel other peoples pain cause they are too focussed on themselves… but there has to be a balance and you are totally Right , i Need to learn to Focus more on my own Needs, my Body, mind and soul … cause i Always do a lot for others and tend to exhaust mysself and loose myself in other peoples Problems :-( im sorry your girlfriend is so depressed…. im glad she has you by her side, a Person who is epathic to understand her pain and help her through it. i really like your profile photo.. two cute pigs :) best wishes for you as well and im trying to dedicate this Weekend to myslelf and if possible lie in bed and Sleep and listen to Music or watching interesting Clips on YouTube....

Reactions: Kotochan
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Thank you soo much for your Kind words…. most People never see /feel other peoples pain cause they are too focussed on themselves… but there has to be a balance and you are totally Right , i Need to learn to Focus more on my own Needs, my Body, mind and soul … cause i Always do a lot for others and tend to exhaust mysself and loose myself in other peoples Problems :-( im sorry your girlfriend is so depressed…. im glad she has you by her side, a Person who is epathic to understand her pain and help her through it. i really like your profile photo.. two cute pigs :) best wishes for you as well and im trying to dedicate this Weekend to myslelf and if possible lie in bed and Sleep and listen to Music or watching interesting Clips on YouTube....

Hey, thanks for that. This is nice. I'm happy :).

I'm gonna do exactly the same, I'm gonna have a nice weekend. Play some Darksouls, nap, etc.

:happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: nirvana
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I'm sorry about your father and grandmother and can relate to the loss because my parents are dead. And the construction - they've been working for weeks now - I can never get good sleep anymore. Sounds like you might have caught a cold, lack of sleep can certainly lower your ability to fight off infections. My online friends are infinitely better friends than anyone in real life, that's for sure. Don't be sorry - we're all here for various reasons, including venting about bad days and rough times :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: nirvana and Kotochan
N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
thanks soo soo much!! that is so so Kind of you <3 im sorry that you are experiencing lack of Sleep as well! it really sucks… it was raining now starting to get sunny again.. so Maybe i will go outside to a quiet park and enjoy a bit of sunshine in the grass :)

Reactions: Halo13 and Kotochan
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
thanks soo soo much!! that is so so Kind of you <3 im sorry that you are experiencing lack of Sleep as well! it really sucks… it was raining now starting to get sunny again.. so Maybe i will go outside to a quiet park and enjoy a bit of sunshine in the grass :)
It sounds corny but honestly, a walk out in fresh air can make a world of difference sometimes!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nirvana and Kotochan
N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
i just got informed that he(my friend) passed away :( im devasted :((( i Need to go today to my Family and tomorrow is my grandmothers funeral :((( … i will be okay but it will be tough... thanks guys for everything <3 hugs to all of you Beautiful ones!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13, AutumnEmbers and Heliochrome
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
:hug: I'm sorry you're experiencing so much loss :notsure:

Reactions: nirvana and AutumnEmbers